Biggest boobs in the world!

I wonder who could be turned on by those. Would require a real boob fetishist, or a lover of russian with a giant dick.

OMG !!! There is a point when you can have too much of a good thing, & THAT is too

much !!!! I don't mind large boobs, but prefer the smaller, real ones.....

Guest ***ky12***

I'd be interested in hearing from someone that found that sexy.

31163_10150208161800727_541690726_13055608_7498339_n.jpg

31163_10150208161855727_541690726_13055614_2500783_n.jpg

31163_10150208161895727_541690726_13055618_3087124_n.jpg

Did not have a chance to view the video you posted, but from what I can see in the pics ( I selected a few) that you have posted, believe it or not, some guys really do like this...of course now, no guy will admit it on this thread, since most have stated how nasty and gross these ladies breast are ( real or fake)

Do I think the super duper out of this world breasts look good, no I do not, but I am ONLY referring to the FAKE SOCCER BALL TITTIES, but remember, most of these ladies with the super duper inflates, have done this for financial gain, and the gain is coming form men, most anyways....from the pics posted above, I can tell you a few of the ladies are actually consindered gorgeous by MANY, and have a HUGE following....such as Brandy Taylor, Samantha Anderson, and the top pic of the other lady, I cannot come up with her name, but she is in plenty of Score's magazines such as Voluptuous & XL

Believe it or not...there are a many guys who love this sort of thing.....surprising to some....but really ..they do :boobies: Trust me :D

I always found strange the look of woman who have disproportionate breast ... I mean yeah mine are really big but totally proportionate with my body. But well, at least if these girls have natural breast, it's not on purpose ... Fake and too big for their size :confused0024: :roll:

I don't think it's as sexy as much as it's titillating! Lol...

:boobies:

We will always be slightly impressed by people who are unique, whether they are little people, Mandingo or Siamese twins! It's not for everyone, but there are enough afficionados out there of everything to make it worth their whiles!

She looks like she could be in a circus show and what about the consequences in having a large chest like back problems, deflating? lol

They are obviously not proportionate with her body either. Doesn't look right. To each their own I suppose.

my sense is that this gal was trying to turn her chest into some kind of side show or carnival act, and i just find it a bit disturbing that a woman would alter her body for those reasons. for me that is the part that is unattractive...

I have no problems with folks having their boobs or noses done if it makes them feel better about themselves or happier - go for it, but Chelsey Charms looks like a circus act.

on the other hand, several of the ladies in the pics posted by Grasshopper look stunning, their breasts look 'god-given' and they appear to be very happy in their skin - to me they are very attractive.

my two cents

My personal opinion it to each their own. I like my FULL C cups, but I also like A's and B cups. I personally do not find huge ones attractive, but I also know there are people out there who prefer DD's and up! There is a market for everything, and I do not think we are in any position to judge them. Just my 2 cents!

Guest r**u

Hardly attractive and likely not someone I would bring home to meet Mom... But, you have to admit, it's something that one would have to see and touch upclose. Or, maybe it's just me!

I would have to say NO it is not attractive, but if she was an SP, I would go and see her just to say I did!

It's kind of like Mount Rushmore! You don't care much about it, but if you have been there, you can say you did it!

Ok, I have all-natural G cups and let me tell you, I have back problems. It that one link, it said Maxi Mounds' boobs weigh 20 lbs EACH. You try walking around with 40lbs strapped to your front all the time and tell me your back isn't fucked up.