Gem! Can anyone share info about this girl

If it's a scam, they might have wiped the image data, so a search might not show anything.

2 things I'd do if I was to meet them. See if they'll send you a 'live' pic. Something like them taking a selfie, giving a thumbs up at the same time. It's unlikely they'll have that if fake. And second, if their location is a low end motel with outside entry, I'd do a hard pass. There's a few scammers working out of those spots on LL lately.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, callofthewild73 said:

If it's a scam, they might have wiped the image data, so a search might not show anything.

2 things I'd do if I was to meet them. See if they'll send you a 'live' pic. Something like them taking a selfie, giving a thumbs up at the same time. It's unlikely they'll have that if fake. And second, if their location is a low end motel with outside entry, I'd do a hard pass. There's a few scammers working out of those spots on LL lately.

I personally will not send another picture to anyone. If there is enough history on them it's about doing your homework. 99.9% of the people that are asking for pictures are TWs, pic collectors. I had someone show me there cam roll of all the photos of girls he got. To say I was not impressed is an understatement. 

Also to the hotels; Yes, be careful but also understand that we are dealing with Covid times. Outside entry is 100% not going to be an issue seeing clients. As to many of the hotels I tend to frequent are restricting flow of traffic. i.e. Signing people in and out, locking doors 24/7 so you have to buzz to get in. It doesn't help for discretion.   

1 hour ago, Tejjet said:

To your post. I would be concerned that she isn't by herself, nor independent. Available 24/7 and ready to party at anytime and no black gentlemen tend to be flags for outside influences.

Hope this helps you. Good luck.  

• Like 2