Perfume or no Perfume

You can avoid this by when booking a date making a request to the lady to please not wear perfume or any scented products :) Not mentioning it and leaving would not be nice and fair to her in my opinion.

If I smell perfume in the room when I enter, I leave. Too much risk...

Suggestion for men.. Bring your own toiletry kit if smelling different than usual is an issue. I have some clients who do this and I always grin at them thinking they are so smart. I like people who think ahead. :-)

Excellent point Charlotte and I can attest to the positives of this as I do the exact same thing! If I leave home smelling "like me" then I make sure I arrive home smelling "like me."

I'm a little late chiming in here but for me if there is any perfume it has to be faint as to much plugs my nose right up. Tends to spoil the fun! Damn allergies! I have to say thought that I really enjoy the fresh and clean smell of a freshly showered gal, for me not much beats that! As well I am in agreement with Chantal about the scent/memory link, 2 scents/smells really throw me for a loop but that's another story.......cheers!

I agree with the majority of posters on this thread.

The scent is such a memory trigger that it helps one remember a pleasant experience for a long time into the future.

I partiularily like when an SP is wearing a scented body cream that adds the wonderful aroma to all parts of her body.

I kind of like leaving with a bit of that scent still on my skin or my clothes.

Please ladies continue to use the scents that make you feel your sexiest. We are the ones who benefit.....