Dasha Ivanov • White • 7823

Dasha@Euphoria

For some time, I was reading Dasha Ivanov's posts on Twitter @Dasha_Ivanov_ and her statuesque and mysterious beauty have both intrigued and seduced me. Based in Montreal, but touring in Toronto and sometimes in Ottawa, Dasha is a must-see beauty.

Tall with legs to damn a saint, a sublime face and a model size; she could be the twin sister of the famous Emily Ratajkowski.

As soon as we met, she was able to put me at ease, and her welcome with her radiant smile made me feel as if we were long-time lovers. Her smile illuminates her face and made me discover an endearing, charming and distinguished personality. She's got it all.

It is of a sweet and natural sensuality that has made me slide towards the pleasure of charming and joyful frolics, and intense, where caresses and kisses have led us, together, to the ultimate ecstasy. Pure joy!

There are some encounters, those that surprise us when our expectations are surpassed, to the point as if it were the first time, the first discovery, the first pleasure of being enveloped by a goddess of love. Well, Dasha is this goddess from whom we no longer want to separate, who leaves us with a deep impression that she will inhabit us forever.

Will you meet her? For me, again and again, it's obvious!

• Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.