The above mentioned shoes = freakin' hot!

I'm ready for any zombies with these guys:

S-DEMONIA-ROCKY-10-BOOTS-BY-2.jpg

And a 5 iron as well. Good amount of heft and easy to swing!

Anywho, I feel we celebrated the rapture in style at work tonight. we had a rapture countdown like new year's and listened to Slayer's God Hates Us All album. fun times.

All kiding aside, I am very interested in hearing this "prophet's" explanation why the rapture failed. When some questioned his failed prediction in 1994, he said he made a mathmatical error but it was a sure thing this time. I wonder, is an 89 year old flexible enough to pry his foot from his mouth?

Nope he is not flexible. He is good at the disappearing act! haha

All kiding aside, I am very interested in hearing this "prophet's" explanation why the rapture failed. When some questioned his failed prediction in 1994, he said he made a mathmatical error but it was a sure thing this time. I wonder, is an 89 year old flexible enough to pry his foot from his mouth?

Nope he is not flexible. He is good at the disappearing act! haha

Agreed. He will either dissapear or "discover" a new error in his formula. Just enough to try to keep being the center of attention for a small group of people.

Well i guess we will have to wait for the next end of the world lol its not today the forcast is only overcast lol lol

have a good non zombie all

Hornysoldier

We're Alive! well maybe not old dog...lol

I am alive... and that is a great thing!!!!!!

Next prediction is 2060, made my Sir Isaac Newton. Now HE wasn't just a crackpot, so hmmmm. I don't care at that point, I'll be almost 80 anyway!

Next prediction is 2060, made my Sir Isaac Newton. Now HE wasn't just a crackpot, so hmmmm. I don't care at that point, I'll be almost 80 anyway!

You forgot the Mayans and their Dec 21, 2012 prediction ...........

There's a couple ways to look at this. (At least for me, I'm sure there are lots more ways for others.)

1) Every prediction of the end of the world has been wrong to this point so why worry?

2) Every prediction of the end of the world has been wrong to this point so the odds are increasingly good that one of them will be right.

Summation ....... screw it, let's all get laid! LOL

As brilliant as Newton was, from what I have read, he was a bit of a nut with some elements of paranoia. And from I also understand is that his calculations were also made from the Bible, one of the most edited, revised, rewritten and even plagiarised documents ever. Much of what we know about the Bible's origins today Newton was ignorant of. I'm sure our current knowledge would have had a bearing on his "calculations." But I'm sure he'd agree that you'll be a knockout 80 year old!

I am honestly kind of upset that I don't get to kill zombies... I was so prepared..

Posted via Mobile Device

I'd have to agree with you on the zombies thing...hey, I watched the Resident Evil series...so I know what's going on...lol

Apparently the schmuck who predicted this latest judgement day once again backpedaled and says he was off by 5 months. So everyone feel free to panic/roll your eyes again in October :P

I'd have to agree with you on the zombies thing...hey, I watched the Resident Evil series...so I know what's going on...lol

Lol on the day of the rapture I had a resident evil movie marathon! It helped me get pumped up for the possibility of zombie killing!

Posted via Mobile Device

I gather from news stories that apocalypse predicting can be a lucrative career, with millions in donations available from benighted followers.