Alice from Asian La La

I was wondering if anybody has tried Alice from ALLD?

I don't think I've seen a recommendation. I'm feeling oriental and I was wondering if anybody has seen her?

Thanks,

Jimmy

I haven't seen Lala advertise anyone named Alice and they do not list an Alice on their website.

Perhaps you mean the indy Alice who advertises in the sun and is a member here (alicefun)? If so she is highly recommended, look up her recos. She is one of the best in town.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=A&t=44247

Or if you want a REAL treat, Jasmine Thai is visiting the 25th thru 27th this week. See reco for her, she is amazing.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14088

They did advertise someone named Alice a couple of weeks ago for a short couple of days. But I don't think she is with them or in Ottawa anymore. Slurp is right, there is an indie Alice too. But if you want to stick to ALLD then they have a new girl named bella. they say she is 19 years old.

Yep, you guys are right. I figured it out. There used to be a girl called Alice that worked with ALLD but not anymore. Slurp, thanks for the recommendation. I'll take a look at them. Appreciate it.

Edited by WearAJimmy

ALLD has been advertising some real gems lately. Can anyone vouch for no bait and switch? This may seem like an odd question because I know it is not customary for asian women but are some of the girls shaved?

I`ve spent some time with 2 of them, they were beautiful, and shaved. No bait and switch in my experience with ALLD and TOG. And very upscale locations!

I`ve spent some time with 2 of them, they were beautiful, and shaved. No bait and switch in my experience with ALLD and TOG. And very upscale locations!

Yep, reccomended from my point of view as well. HOT girls.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *ig*a**

wow nice to read all the good things about this agency I will have to give them a try!!!!