sweet lips?

I was wondering the same thing... we need more recommendations on some of the newer ladies here.

She once went by Jenelle and works with Bobbie...tried to meet her once but she cancelled on me.

I thought Jenelle was banned for possibly being underage? If she is one in the same, then stay away!

Guest W***ledi*Time
I thought Jenelle was banned for possibly being underage? ...

I don't think that's right, doc. Was Jenelle not banned for signing onto Cerb using the same computer as several other accounts, which had in turn been found to be in violation of the shilling rules?

I don't think that's right, doc. Was Jenelle not banned for signing onto Cerb using the same computer as several other accounts, which had in turn been found to be in violation of the shilling rules?

You may be correct, Wrinkled. The truth is, I don't remember. It seems to me that since the erotic section has been taken down on CL, there has been an influx of new ladies, some of whom have been discovered as "not being above board" due to a myriad of reasons. It's difficult to keep track. However, I apologize for suggesting that Jenelle may have been underage if this is not the case.

I can assure you that they are one in the same... I'm sure she is not underage but yes she was banned for a "shilling" violation. Not sure why she is back on I guess the MOD would better know rules and regulations.

Additional Comments:

Oh by the way look under "rants and raves" in CL and you'll see the listings have found a new local...but for how long?

I can assure you that they are one in the same... I'm sure she is not underage but yes she was banned for a "shilling" violation. Not sure why she is back on I guess the MOD would better know rules and regulations.

Additional Comments:

Oh by the way look under "rants and raves" in CL and you'll see the listings have found a new local...but for how long?

I noticed that, too.

Also seems all of Sweet Lips ads are gone...weird ey?

I find the ladies who aren't Cerb material show their true colors fairly quickly, and thus are found out.