What are your plans for Summer Vacation(s) if any

I will probably head into Ottawa for more sex, it just doesn't get a better then having many more one hour or two hour mini HOT vacations in town and getting laid :)

Although I'm seriously thinking of seeing Cathy,Sophie Angel and Carley out in the east coast too ;)

I like to travel but not so much in the summer. I plan to sit in my back yard, enjoy all my flowers and pray that they grow.

Summer is a time for me to receive family and friends, I like to light a fire and put a dent in my supply of beautiful red wines.

"Friendly Manitoba"....Province of 100,000 lakes, lots of great fishing and camping and..... great guys!! (although we can't advertise this part on our Manitoba ads, it is true) :wink:;-) haha.

This is so true! Honestly I adore manitoba guys and try and spend as much time in Brandon as possible :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I am going to Vancouver in July sometime! I am super excited because I'm going to visit my best friend who I haven't seen in too long (he's doing his PhD at UBC). I will definitely try to meet some of the Vancouver ladies (SamanthaEvans I'm looking at you!) while I'm there.

From July 3-7, I'm volunteering for the Women's Worlds Congress, which I'm also super excited about. http://www.womensworlds.ca/

Other than that, I plan to spend the summer reading and relaxing.

I am beginning to wonder if summer will really get here, at least in terms of weather. I am confident that things will look up soon.

This being PEI, family tends to arrive to enjoy our beaches and pretty laid back way of life and that will be great.

For me, I am getting back into biking the trails here on the Island. Very relaxing and a great way to enjoy some individual time. I shall be camping when I can (fair weather camper here in my little nylon dome tent) and I throughly enjoy the National Parks here in the Maritimes for that.

I have scheduled a late August trip to Montreal, Ottawa and then will see family in Ontario before getting back home a week or so into September.

So no huge plans, but I love to be outside and intend to make best use of every minute that I can.

Once the kids have been shuffled off to camp in July I'm taking my plane on a tour of Canada and Alaska. I plan on spending a few days in every capital city of each province and in Fairbanks Alaska. I'll start by flying to the east coast,then head northwest from Newfoundland across the territories and into Alaska, down to Victoria, and then east back to Ottawa.

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

I am hoping to get some holidays this summer. Summer is a busy time in my business and its really hard to get away. I hope to squeeze some cottage time in. Maybe a golf getaway. I hope everyone has a great holiday wherever you go.

Tomorrow morning I fly off to Alberta for the weekend! Thank goodness for seat sales and old friends extending invitations. It sure beats the hell out of working all weekend! :D