Freakin' Hot Fripple Photos.

What a great thread! Glad I discovered it today! (the thread not the fripples, I always knew about them, didn't have a name for them. I will search my pictures and share with others.

Oh come on guys...... this stuff is getting sooo addictive that the next thing I know, the whole day will be spent surfing on CERB looking at fripples and my internet usage will double. I am beginning to see light flashes from the corner of my eyes... am I getting retinal detachment ? Must make an appointment with my ophtomologist AND urologist ! Please dear CERBITEs, stop this visual excitation/bombardement... 17 pages, each page a 7 min interval, that's 119 min !! Have a heart, PLEASE, I' ll go blind from retinal detachment.

Oh come on guys...... this stuff is getting sooo addictive that the next thing I know, the whole day will be spent surfing on CERB looking at fripples and my internet usage will double. I am beginning to see light flashes from the corner of my eyes... am I getting retinal detachment ? Must make an appointment with my ophtomologist AND urologist ! Please dear CERBITEs, stop this visual excitation/bombardement... 17 pages, each page a 7 min interval, that's 119 min !! Have a heart, PLEASE, I' ll go blind from retinal detachment.

I think you will go blind from :jackoff:. Wait are glasses not supposed to be first. :lol:

New morning routine:

1. Coffee on

2. Shower & shave

3. Coffeee, Fripples & Boobies

4. Hi ho, Hi ho, its off to work I go

Mine is similar.

1. Coffee on

2. Shower & shave

3. Coffeee, Fripples & Boobies

4. Shower again

5. Hi ho, Hi ho, its off to work I go

burn-bra-hq-22.jpg

find-this-girl-19.jpg

burn-bra-hq-3.jpg

I was trying to think of something cute starting with "A fripple a day makes..." along the lines of "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", but I can't think of anything I would want to keep away when discussing fripples.

burn-bra-hq-11.jpg

I was trying to think of something cute starting with "A fripple a day makes..." along the lines of "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", but I can't think of anything I would want to keep away when discussing fripples.

How about boredom?

jassie-james-set-05-2.jpg

This thread should be the cause of a new word added to the English language - "FRIPPLELICIOUS".

Thx NJ, you should be getting an Emmy Award at tonight's show, Oscar Nomination, cannonization towards Sainthood or something like that.

Edited by Gentleman11