Freakin' Hot Fripple Photos.

While we're adding new words to the dictionary, I rode my motorcycle in to work this morning (after coffee, Boobies, and Fripples of course) and it was a mere 2 degrees above freezing. Pretty nippy right? Wrong! It was "Frippie!"

• Like 1

As per G11's request, I'm posting one of my own photos. He would have done it himself...had he been technologically capable of doing so ;)

picture.php?albumid=2928&pictureid=18230

• Like 4

As per G11's request, I'm posting one of my own photos. He would have done it himself...had he been technologically capable of doing so ;)

picture.php?albumid=2928&pictureid=18230

Daaaaaammmn.........absolutely stunning!.....and the pearl necklace completes the ensemble (sorry....couldn't help myself lol) ;)

Just wanted to add a to note to all that I really wanted to share this with everyone. I couldn't post it myself due to limited IT skills (no cut n paste differing CERB threads) and asked Nathalie if she could help out. I thought it was so classic, iconic and was what CERB is all about, especially when we can share from within. Thank you Nathalie for making this happen.

One of the nicest things about this is that I met Nathalie at the last CERB social in Ottawa and she is even more lovely and engaging in person.

Note to all - no promotion BS, just real stuff.

G11

Edited by Gentleman11
  • Like 1

Daaaaaammmn.........absolutely stunning!.....and the pearl necklace completes the ensemble (sorry....couldn't help myself lol) ;)

Yes it was Nathalie's black and white photo's that attracted me to her profile, then to her posts and then to finally meet her. They are very sensual. I hope she shares more.