Kylie Jane • White

I have written about Kylie Jane before but, if I feel it is warranted, I do not hesitate to write this recommendation.

I am about to enter a period of inactivity as I go through cancer treatment. In the past year I went through several setbacks in my life making people ask me how I was getting through it. Only one constant would come to mind and it is Kylie Jane. She has given me a great deal of support and encouragement, helping me to keep a positive outlook on things.

How gratifying it is for one to visit a lady who welcomes you warmly, with hugs and kisses, who will sit with and listen to you venting and offers words of encouragement. Kylie is well versed in many subjects and has life experiences that helps her to understand you! She is very easy to chat with.

Of course her physical beauty is also a good reason to see her and the intimacy we enjoy is beyond words.

The knowledge that we mutually get about eachother makes our visits a rich and fulfilling time.  The memories I have accumulated during our visits will be great during my time out. It will also be something I can look forward to when I am able to become active again.

I never regretted making that phone call to her over two years ago and can't wait to see her again. Beautiful person in all senses! This pandemic only served to make her better, gorgeous physically with beautiful personality! I can't wait to be able to spend more time with her again! I would like to keep her for myself but that would be unfair to others. You treat her well for your recompense is a great treasure!!!

See you soon Kylie Jane!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Guest lydiahardwood

Thanks for this recommendation @RayRenpelle. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your cancer treatment. ❤️ 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.