Miss Alexx Banks • Mixed • LL • 0353

I had the pleasure recently of joining Miss Alexx for a smile-making , relaxing, though sometimes energetic 90 minute tryst. Alexx and playmate Tiffany Marie, aka Touched by an Angel are settled into their new incall, and all the features you have come to love are all there--the quiet ambience, with interesting art hanging  tastefully here and there, the heated massage table, the shower fully equipped with thick towels and other amenities, and who can forget the lovely companionship of a talented masseuse and companion? Or two, if you like.

New to the luxury angels is a soaker tub, and temptress Alexx convinced me in sexy come-hither texts to join her for that delightful part of the experience. And why not share the charms of a lovely lady in a deep tub thoughtfully enhanced with regenerative bath oils? Sweet.We had communicated clearly on time beforehand, so lo and behold, all was ready, including the soaker tub all filled, and the conversation couch all ready for a bit of get-to-know-ya-again. The tub is part of the 90 minute session, as is the massage and play.

Alexx is a great communicator, and will be clear on what pleases her. Suggestion: Do return the favour, for an enhanced experience.

Miss Alexx is a trained masseuse, and continues to add nice nuances to her hands-on capabilities.

She is worth getting to know. I had enjoyed her charms once previously, but that was some time ago. It was almost as if we had met the other day, though, and the increased familiarity made for an even  lovelier time together.

Highly recommended, as is her co-provider, Tiffany Marie, whom I have seen many times.

• Like 3

Thank you so much @pepperjack for such detailed enthusiasm in regards to Our most recent Rendezvous.. You are beyond a delicious. treat to have and get to know.. I look forward too reconnecting with you sooner then later 

thank you your Devine Angel 

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.