lipservice?

Guest fireeyedboy

I just got back to Ottawa from Vancouver a while back and most the SP's there offer a lipservice to their menu and there are a handful of girls who solely specialize in this... I have yet to find any in Ottawa through the searches

do they exist here?

I just got back to Ottawa from Vancouver a while back and most the SP's there offer a lipservice to their menu and there are a handful of girls who solely specialize in this... I have yet to find any in Ottawa through the searches

do they exist here?

Maybe you should describe what you mean by lip service???

Guest f***2f***
Maybe you should describe what you mean by lip service???

maybe they just talk about sex...ha ha:(

do they exist here?

Never heard of it...maybe some sort of fetish? Need more details...

Nice grab Pete!, lipservice is a new one for me!!

So - if lipservice is not such a bad thing anymore, I guess that being mouthy is excellent.

I hope that when I go to customer service that when all I get is lipservice that they have adopted this new definition - or rather, that the hot customer service agent is on duty and is giving lipservice.;)

that was your special of the month, Alexxxis ha ha

Oh I am well aware of that my dear , LOL.....you're crazy if you think I wasn't referring to myself....hehehehe

Guest fireeyedboy

yeah lip service is a bj with no full service involved

Out in Van there is a great SP Dasha and she doesn't do full service only oral. So her selling point is you get 2 shots on goal with one being a facial. There is also an older SP who specializes in lip service and has a "worship chair" where basically you sit down and have your cock worshiped... usually run ya $100-$160 depending on what they offering and how you finish etc

Also, most the top shelf SP's also offer a lip service for $100

so anyone know of ladies who that kinda thing or does it seem to be a West Coast thing?