I would avoid! Went to see her tonight! Did the exchange and couple minutes later her duo partner #{1173) comes out of the bathroom and says her boyfriend is on his way up and I need to get out! I asked to undo the exchange but she said she would text me in 15 minutes! I waited an hour and sent her a couple texts! Waste of time and money! Saw her once before! Went okay except she made me wait for 45 min even though we had a scheduled  appointment! Won’t get fooled again! Ava changes names often! I guess I know why! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tejjet said:

I would avoid! Went to see her tonight! Did the exchange and couple minutes later her duo partner #{1173) comes out of the bathroom and says her boyfriend is on his way up and I need to get out! I asked to undo the exchange but she said she would text me in 15 minutes! I waited an hour and sent her a couple texts! Waste of time and money! Saw her once before! Went okay except she made me wait for 45 min even though we had a scheduled  appointment! Won’t get fooled again! Ava changes names often! I guess I know why! 

Sorry for your trouble. I would advise anyone in the future, to just ask the SP to open the bathroom door, even closet door, before you enter the room, just for your own safety. And upon entering, make sure the privacy bar is engaged as well. I would advise this with any SP unless you've met them a few times before.

4 hours ago, callofthewild73 said:

Sorry for your trouble. I would advise anyone in the future, to just ask the SP to open the bathroom door, even closet door, before you enter the room, just for your own safety. And upon entering, make sure the privacy bar is engaged as well. I would advise this with any SP unless you've met them a few times before.

I had the same thing happen to me with her

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, callofthewild73 said:

Thanks for your input! Checking the closet and bathroom are something you learn in your first year of hobbying! I asked her if anyone was in the closet or bathroom and she said yes! This is not a deal breaker for me as long as it’s the duo partner! This happened to me personally about 5-10% of the time! If they’re honest about it and I get a good gut instinct I’m fine with it! 90% of the time you can tell by their eyes if you should walk! Unfortunately, 10% are evil naturally and their eyes don’t  show signs of deceit!  It is extremely rare for me to get burned but it is a natural part of hobbying! One thing I can say for sure is that I cannot wait for YFL and VIPOTG to come back to Halifax full time so that this hobby can be the way it is intended to be! Fun and worry free! Also thank the dozen or so trusted Lyla ladies that this community relies on so much! You know who you are!

20 minutes ago, Tejjet said:

Thanks for your input! Checking the closet and bathroom are something you learn in your first year of hobbying! I asked her if anyone was in the closet or bathroom and she said yes! 

The best advice remains to stick with well recommended providers. When dealing with mixed feedback, you never know how good or bad it will get. Build a solid business relationship and distance yourself from intrusive baggage.

Helping someone if good, but staying safe is even better.