Have you ever had your balls shaven

I know I am not a guy, but I have shaved many of guys.

It can be very enjoyable if you like who are with and you trust them. You have to REALLY trust who is doing it. If you don't you will not enjoy it.

Just my 2 cents!

I have been shaving the boys for years. Just love the smooth feel. I have been shaved by others a few times, but have never been able to relax enough to really enjoy it. I agree that it can be very sensual and erotic, but for me, it's a bit too stressful.

I shave myself on a semi-regular basis now, but the first time I ever did, my then SO controlled the blade. We had a reciprocal arrangement planned where I was to shave her and then she me. This was quite awhile ago, before such grooming was fashionable. As a result, shaving her was a huge turn-on for me. Unfortunately, the shave she gave me had the exact opposite effect. No surprise. Just fear. :shock:

I would have to develop a very trusting relationship with a lady I'm seeing, a few encounters before that would take place. And I need to muster up alot of trust in myself to shave my own boys, still LOL

But I do my best to make sure the boys are like my head, bald, before a date with a lady

RG

me too....I make sure my boys go out on a date cleaned shaven.... it's a must for girls.....they love that smooth feeling when they're exploring the deep woods!! lol

I would be too afraid to do something like that for someone else. What if I accidentally cut you, I'd feel really bad for a long time! I shave myself almost every day and if saw how fast I do it, you too would be afraid to put a blade in my hands! LOL

I would be too afraid to do something like that for someone else. What if I accidentally cut you, I'd feel really bad for a long time! I shave myself almost every day and if saw how fast I do it, you too would be afraid to put a blade in my hands! LOL

I would be afraid of cutting someone as well. Don't want a "bloody" experience.

Yes have had it done a few times by a lady and you are correct, nothing like her grabbing your member while fully erected,and stroking you a little and shaving your scrotum and area, and yes no injuries, really fun while in bath together :)

I've done this many times and no complaints or injuries yet..i find it very erotic.

I've done this many times and no complaints or injuries yet..i find it very erotic.

No guy is going to complain one bit while a lady has something sharp next to his boys

And I'll bet he lies very still, very very still

Me, when I do it to myself I'm very very nervous, but I don't complain, I might piss myself off LOL

RG

Just thinking about this makes me cross my legs.

I hope no one does this with a straight razor.:icon_surprised:

I love shaving hubby's BALLS & BUM :)

Ha ha the crack butt area, is a hard spread sometimes :) LOL

the first time i went hairless was a football intitation , they waxed all 5 of us rookies , DO NOT EVER DO THIS GUYS ! But a few years ago a now ex requested i shave , she had no interest in doing it to me , but since than i have kept myself neatly trimmed.

I have heard of clients who had to cancel appointments because they cut themselves shaving "down there" beforehand.

I have heard of clients who had to cancel appointments because they cut themselves shaving "down there" beforehand.

Yep, it happens. I presume your clients are canceling as a courtesy to you and for your mutual safety.

For the same reasons I never shave (down there) within 48 hours of an appointment, as a precaution against any unseen microabrasions. Anyone else give this some thought or am I being too cautious?

Here's another related thought... Do your clients ever cancel because they nicked themselves "up there" (their face)?

• Like 1

LOL! I love this thread, Would love to have someone shave me. I think that would be super erotic and a major turn on. Guess I'm a bit weird. I do it myself every now and then and it isn't the same, LOL! Any volunteers? hahaha!!

Yep, it happens. I presume your clients are canceling as a courtesy to you and for your mutual safety.

For the same reasons I never shave (down there) within 48 hours of an appointment, as a precaution against any unseen microabrasions. Anyone else give this some thought or am I being too cautious?

That's why the sharp edge to the boys takes place a day or two ahead of time with me...touch wood, nothing nicked yet. If nicked I would contact the lady

On a second note, how would Nair work for guys, or should we stick to the blade

Finally, I don't brush my teeth day of the encounter, night before yes. Been told that gums can bleed after brushing, and another risk

Don't worry ladies, in my case on the day when I have an encounter scheduled, I don't eat. But I use mouthwash, and mints/minty gum throughout the day. After the date is over, well then I go out grab a burger or something to eat...but no need to put either the lady or myself at risk

RG

• Like 1

the first time i went hairless was a football intitation , they waxed all 5 of us rookies , DO NOT EVER DO THIS GUYS !

I'm not familiar with either of these activities. :confused0024: Are you advising us against getting waxed or against going hairless with four other men at the hands of a football team? Or, is it just both done together that's not recommended? Please clarify.

:icon_razz: Sorry, couldn't resist.

On the topic of waxing, definitely do not do it, as it carries a somewhat significant risk of tearing your scrotum apart. Balls were not meant to be waxed.