I'm now part of the BKG (bad knee group) but used to do 10K's then 1/2 marathons. Now limit myself to Army Run 5K. I expect you to run under 40 minutes. Good Luck

I ran it a few years in a row but stopped recently because my legs don't handle the asphault well, so I stick mostly to soccer these days. It's a great event though, nice to see so many people outside at once.

35 minutes! I'm all hot and sweaty. Who wants a massage? (Just kidding, hehe). Time to shower and eat! :) How did everyone else do?

35 minutes is very admirable, this time. 33 or less next year. Don't forget to stretch. I believe you had absolutely perfect weather.

Just reading this thread made me tired.

I admire all you runners. You won't ever catch me running. I'd knock myself out with my massive boobs.

Congratulations Megan. Good time, I don't think I can even run that far anymore. Working against the clock, always gives some great incentives. Way to go and keep it up (and I don't mean what most of you guys are thinking).

Nothing more sexy than a steamy lady. I would love to come give you a massage Megan, you probably need one.

Edited by The General
typos