Best Butt in town

I have to throw Shy's name in here...first time I saw her was when she was more of a dancer than a SP and my jaw dropped. Even the other girls at the strip club that night were staring at it in admiration.

And I haven't seen her in person but, from looking at the galleries here, Michelle_MA has one of the most perfect butts you'll ever see. Wow.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=424&pictureid=2499

that picture of Michelle's butt is abolute perfection!!!.....it is even better in real life when viewed in a mirror..heheheheheh

Haven't met her yet, but Amy looks pretty fantastic in her picture.

My votes for bests butts are all ebony girls:

Shy

At Barbarella's: Layla, Nikki, Chanel and Cherry

At Nuden: Starr

My votes for bests butts are all ebony girls:

Shy

At Barbarella's: Layla, Nikki, Chanel and Cherry

At Nuden: Starr

Dont forget Lea at Barbs! (shorter blonde)

Dont forget Lea at Barbs! (shorter blonde)

Lea is unforgettable! I'd also add Jennie at Barb's

OK, my 2 cents.. Alex Grenyait. Hot Hot Butt. Body of a 19 year old with the maturity to know how to use it :)

I have to throw in a vote VV, always loved her bum, I have not had the opportunity to play with either Pretty Paige's or Brook-Lynns and am really hoping I can get the chance (hopefully at the same time lol). I am partial to a very athletic and toned bum bum myself. I believe Alex G has a great one to, hoping some day to find out for myself.

that picture of Michelle's butt is abolute perfection!!!.....it is even better in real life when viewed in a mirror..heheheheheh

i have seen it, better in person

2 new butts for me this week!

Suri has an amazing butt and she can really work it!! (Amazing DP!!)

And Grass Hopper has a very decent butt and now how to use it!!

Three more hot ebony girls with sexy butts: Amina at Barefax, Selina at Barb's and Sasha, who is at Silver Dollar and also sometimes Cabaret Canada.

What a brilliant idea to start this thread Dummpy. As a newbie on this site (and to Ottawa) and a passionate ass-loving man, I have to say thank you because this is what I have been looking for. I can?t really nominate anyone because I haven?t seen that many girls yet. I have seen Candy (Lolita?s friend), she has a good one but not quite what I consider great. For me J-Lo?s (past or present) is the gold standard and the closest would have been Mia?s (Honeyzworld). I don?t appreciate it when girls purposely push their ass outwardly when taking a picture to make it look as if it?s sticking out but when you meet them in person it?s a different story. I have been looking for an ass that is: round, sticking out (when standing straight, even with clothes on), that you can notice from 20 feet away, not too hard (soft ok), the proverbial ghetto booty. I sometimes salivate when I see one of those walking on the street and the derriere is shaking with every step they are taking. It?s a great bonus for me if they have saddlebags, a small waist, and are under 5?5? (even if they are a little chubby that?s ok). In short, I am looking for the proverbial ghetto booty. Are there Ottawa-based girls (nominated here or not) that you would recommend to me? Much appreciated!

Three more hot ebony girls with sexy butts: Amina at Barefax, Selina at Barb's and Sasha, who is at Silver Dollar and also sometimes Cabaret Canada.

Thanks Goose and I don't mean to look like a shit head but the idea is ladies with hot ass that give it up for Greek at least sometimes!

:oops: oops...I guess my list of favourite ebony girls with hot butts should go over to the strip club section....

:oops: oops...I guess my list of favourite ebony girls with hot butts should go over to the strip club section....

Now 2 nice ebony butts that do meet the requirement are in here! Shy and Bijeaux :)

We should ad Sophie to this list! She has a very sexy bum! and always wears the right underwear to accent it :) and after the group performance I think a number of us can attest to how well she can use it.