Remember back in the old days when there were amateur nights. Not the ones from the 90's which were strippers from somewhere else but girls who had actually never done it before. Used be be held at Club 61 on Sunday evenings.

Does anyone think there is still a market for this?

I think it would be great to have brand new girls come in, do a few dances then a dance off for a winner. It was always fun to see who was an exhibitionist, those who thought they could do it and well - bloopers were just as cool well.

Opinions are great.

TRman

Additional Comments:

Or, for that matter if there are any amateurs out there that are looking to do private dancing....I'm just a pm away. Maybe we could have a club.

I'm hoping it would be great. If so, I'll try to set something up at a club or elsewhere.

I'm curious about the kind of feedback you'll get

Posted via Mobile Device

I think it would be great but the ones I remember had too few real amateurs and too many breaks while the DJ tried to round up additional contestants. It would probably work best in a club that normally/often attracts a higher proportion of couples and females.

I'd be up for that! If you hear of a place let me know. I've been in a wet t-shirt contest years ago in Florida.. that was fun.

I'd be up for that! If you hear of a place let me know. I've been in a wet t-shirt contest years ago in Florida.. that was fun.

That'll work for me. :)

Additional Comments:

Remember back in the old days when there were amateur nights. Not the ones from the 90's which were strippers from somewhere else but girls who had actually never done it before. Used be be held at Club 61 on Sunday evenings.

Does anyone think there is still a market for this?

I think a variation of that is still happening. You can see in some nightclubs in Toronto where they hold wet t-shirt contests. But usually there are lots of girls already there to participate in it. In a stripclub, there aren't usually a lot of civilian girls just dropping in that can participate.

I am buying a stripper pole for my room very soon. Maybe I could host a private party? My room is huge with a whole wall of mirrors! Just got to bring in the couches and there you go, a private strip club!! If anyone is interested, let me know. Hopefully in a few weeks the pole will be here!

Twenty years ago when I lived near the The Playmate and just started going to strip clubs I was very excited to see a sign advertising that it was "Amateur Night" that Sunday. I was very disappointed that there was almost no detectable difference from any other night, other than that some of the girls had trouble walking in those 8-inch heels!

Guest ta********e

Private strip club would be great! It's fun to hit up some but sometimes the club's are too busy to really talk to the girls. It's nice to get a conversation before actually getting a dance.

Private strip club would be great! It's fun to hit up some but sometimes the club's are too busy to really talk to the girls. It's nice to get a conversation before actually getting a dance.

The most private strip club in Ottawa is the Seduction Lounge at CMJ.