Albums Albums, so many Albums

I've been checking out the ladies albums as they are added in the Photos link and am amazed by the lack of comments by the guys on new albums as well as on older albums (even the ladies add comments to each others pics). The beautiful sexy ladies across Canada spend a lot of time creating these albums for our benefit and I'm sure they appreciate our posted comments. I see the same guys making comments and wonder why more of us do not post comments.

Since joining CERB I have commented on numerous pics, and received a few appreciative PM's from the ladies thanking me for my comments or they add a post after my comment within the album thanking me for my comments.

Cum on guys, show your appreciation. :bigclap:

• Like 3

I agree. It doesn't take much effort to add a few kind words to the occassional picture.

Lots of the women on here have incredible pictures that are erotic and artistic.

Why not post a nice comment when you see a hot picture?

Posted via Mobile Device

they are probably too busy doing something else while looking at those pictures to be commenting.lol.

In all seriousness, it is nice to see picture comments.

Albums albums everywhere but no Nestle's Quick!!lol

I have commented and I did get responses and I truly felt they had appreciated it. Nice girls on here!!

Maybe it is the exhibitonist in me, I love photoshoots! Not cause I am all into myself, but cause it allows me to use my creativity. I have always had an eye for design, backgrounds, color combination. I like to set a theme for each shoot. Years back, I was a runway model, and photography was my least favorite part of the whole thing. I was more comfortable on the runway, strange how things change?

I also will comment on ladies albums who have caught my attention. I think this is good for us ladies to do for one another. It is better to support each other then " compete" with one another. Also so some of the ads compostion I find interesting, we have very creative well spoken ladies here!

Guest e**m***h

I agree - there is so much creativity and expression on here.

This is a great call to action Jake!

I am a huge fan of the albums and so many of the photos. I often feel I could comment shamelessly on all of them. There is something erotic and often wonderful to see in each. Instead of being a complete madman though, I reserve comments for when I see a shot that is so touching, super-erotic, artistic, heart-stopping or beautiful that I cannot help it.