ok, 

I’ve been reading forums for a while now and have used advice on here to be smart about dates and learn the ins and outs of this underground business. This meeting has caused me to register and post. 

“Kiearra“ LL

I’m very nervous in first encounters. Hence name. I arrived went up to floor, called got RN went to room, and I was thrown off right away because 2 SP were in room. One was in bathroom with door shut, “kiearra’” asked if I was interested in a dou. I said maybe who’s the other girl? She called her out of bathroom. Wasn’t into other girl I politely declined. This is when I realized I forgot my other 50$ but I was interested in kiearra, and thought we would have a good time. I would say pics are fake on post but she had a close enough likeness, and was happy.

Because I’m an idiot, I gave her the 200$ and said I’d be right back with the other 50$. Went to car came back, would not open door…. Phone # then went “disconnected”  radio silence after that.

Now I want to give her the benefit of doubt that she got freaked thought something was up maybe because I gave her cash and then exited with out service like a sting or something. That’s not the case… you dealing with someone who is nervous and trying to be a gentleman in a stressful situation. 

I called back have texted a bunch of time all ignored. Enjoy your 200$ you missed out kiearra. 

so was a SP there? Yes. did I get scammed because I’m dumb? Yes. Use your own judgement but would never do business with these type.