Does anyone have any information on lulu's spa that is listed in the Chronicle Journal under the adult section. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Has anyone tried it out? I’m curious if it is the same older Asian lady that from time to time was at the town place Marriott infront of superstore a few years before Covid. If so she was very nice but yeah quite mature even back then. 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:03 AM, terryb234 said:

Has anyone tried it out? I’m curious if it is the same older Asian lady that from time to time was at the town place Marriott infront of superstore a few years before Covid. If so she was very nice but yeah quite mature even back then. 

A few years ago she used to be in the business area of Bay Street in an apartment above a business - before that (and before I met her) she was working out of the Victoria Inn at least for a bit ; last I heard she was/is? living and working in the Academy area.  At one time was trying to get some extra income from cooking up and selling home made Chinese food; no idea how that went or if she is still doing that.

Originally from China; can speak some English but it is obvious it is a second language.