Not Accepting Cash Payment

Been asking Providers if the accept cash for services and by far the majority are wanting gift cards and paypal.  A real red flag for me.

"No sorry, I have been apprehended using this payment on arrival shit. No offences babe"  I would like some advice from real service providers .  Is this a norm in the industry?  This is the norm here in Sydney.  Are there people actually willing to send money via paypal before ever meeting someone 🙂

With Sydney being a small area, I would highly look into if the providers are real. Research, research, research! @Greenteal helpfully links in the thread every time he does a photo check to help you. Do a google search of the providers name and phone number. Reputable providers will have all the same information along multiple platforms. If they are reputable then there shouldn't be an issue following through on their deposit requirements. 

As for being "apprehended" that should only be a concern if in the states. What we do here in Canada is legal, on my end. As long as you are purchasing time and not services you are in the clear too. Only reason for police to be involved is if they are being trafficked and/or underage. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Stephanie for some clarification. I started seeing SWs before deposits were a norm. In a way it was a good thing asI was "stood up" on my first two bookings. My third try was the real deal but still no deposit. However, those were a bit different times and also clients attitude seem to be changing as well. So I see a deposit being a necessary part of this business. It may cut down on wasted time. Clients must do research. 

Also I appreciate your insight on the legalities. Thank you @StephanieMystique

Edited by RayRenpelle
Additional

I would like to add that for the past two years I have been voluntary sending deposit for longer or special dates, even though I was not asked to do so. So, if a hardcore old fashion guy like me can adjust.....! As for no cash payment, that would need a discussion! 

• Like 1