How do you verify a hotel or any outcalls?

Hope this topic is not against any rules, in advance apologize. I'm newbie, and was to get some answers on a problem I've been having. 

I started posting ads, in Moncton New Brunswick area in August. At that time was full time student whose classes ran from 8:30am-4:30pm. I was aware of how ads were run so I was putting them when wasn't available. Do apologize for that as well. Thank you to the ones who have meet. Graduated September 27th as certified Medical Aesthetician. Still posting ads I have to build myself up at Spa working at.

Here is my problem, seems spending more money on cabs to hotels or residents nobody's at. I hate to sound unappreciated that they even considered me. Not sure if it's a joke high school students playing? Is anyway to verify that it's a legitimate date?

• Like 2

Hotels, are easy. Just have to ask for room number to verify, then call back to front desk, and ask for room number. if the person who answers has no idea who you are, you know its a scam. LoL Have had this done to me lots while traveling, and setting up dates. Not sure how you can go about private residents, besides asking for a deposit, and I know from the other side of the coin, a lot of people avoid deposits for one reason or another. 😞 Good luck, and maybe we will get the chance to meet up 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Feel free to PM me I can provide u with a good depositing platform for those in residences!  I require anywhere from minimum $50 to half of the rate up front for residential areas 

hotels you need the room number & either first or last name given by the guest.  
call the front desk and ask to be connected to said guest in said room # — once the client picks up the phone that confirms for me they are at the hotel … if you’re unable to do so — I would 100% get a deposit babe 

as I said I know of some payment platforms I can share with u if u like to message me. If not, some providers accept email money transfers 

hope this helps 

here for any assistance — just a message away 

stay safe xo

Kimmy 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2021 at 7:29 AM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

Hotels, are easy. Just have to ask for room number to verify, then call back to front desk, and ask for room number. if the person who answers has no idea who you are, you know its a scam. LoL Have had this done to me lots while traveling, and setting up dates. Not sure how you can go about private residents, besides asking for a deposit, and I know from the other side of the coin, a lot of people avoid deposits for one reason or another. 😞 Good luck, and maybe we will get the chance to meet up 🙂

Tried this and they've asked me the guest name. Not sure if they've given me right name, trying to be discreet I have simply just stated had wrong hotel. It's costing a lot in cabs to hotels or residential, half isn't anyone there. Thank you.

On 12/11/2021 at 6:30 AM, East Coast Kimmy said:

Feel free to PM me I can provide u with a good depositing platform for those in residences!  I require anywhere from minimum $50 to half of the rate up front for residential areas 

hotels you need the room number & either first or last name given by the guest.  
call the front desk and ask to be connected to said guest in said room # — once the client picks up the phone that confirms for me they are at the hotel … if you’re unable to do so — I would 100% get a deposit babe 

as I said I know of some payment platforms I can share with u if u like to message me. If not, some providers accept email money transfers 

hope this helps 

here for any assistance — just a message away 

stay safe xo

Kimmy 

Hey Kimmy. Could I reach out to you about deposits?