Heya!

I had a questions for everyone in Ottawa...well ok mainly the gents:D

For a long time I've consider to dye my hair purple and blue...but would it be consider a bit too wild for some? I currently have bright pink hair for the past 4 months and I don't think that many people actually mind it. But pink look more like red, then blue/purple. I am fairly crazy and silly but in the good way:D and crazy hair are a part of who I am I guess with the tattoos and piercings.

But would it be too much as part as the industry? Especially since in Ottawa, where something a bit different seem the edge...

• Like 1

Purple and blue together would look nice. There used to be an SP on cerb named Suri who had blue hair and she used to get lots of compliments.

I'd say go for it!

I have to agree with etasman2000 Malika, you're beautiful regardless of what funky colour you dye your hair. Having said that, I've had streaks of every colour in my hair (that's as crazy as I get!) and I have to say that the colours that fade the nicest are purple, blue and pink. Go for it sweetheart. Individuality Rocks!

Go for it. I think it will suit you very well.

I also would like how you could mock Stephen Harper and the Tory blue because you strike me as being the exact opposite of every thing he stands for.

I have to agree, Malika, that you are beautiful regardless of hair colour..... my curiosity would be whether the curtains match the carpet..... of course I recognize that you don't have to worry matching the carpet to the curtains!

Your individuality is way more important than colour or matching!

Ciao,

J

I have to agree, Malika, that you are beautiful regardless of hair colour..... my curiosity would be whether the curtains match the carpet..... of course I recognize that you don't have to worry matching the carpet to the curtains!

Your individuality is way more important than colour or matching!

Ciao,

J

lol, it would need to match skin color ;)

Guest 9**A*****

It might be a nice change, and shake up this conservative city! Change the hair, but don't change the person underneath :)

I'll reflect the same sentiment said here. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you (yet) but can tell from your pics that you are a very beautiful and sexy person regardless of hair color. And personally I think individuality is a very attractive and very sexy trait. I think most men will agree. We're not in this hobby because we're looking for "Plain Jane" lol. I say go for it and get freaky ;)

I certainly liked the pink, but would look forward to whatever way you wanted to express your individuality. Bring on the purple and blue! Ottawa is better for having you, no matter the shade ;) Besides, it is a great reason for even more new pics!

Guest k***na

I like the idea of both colors Malika!

Either color on top or bottom, I would do purple on top though.

Both colors will look good on you:)

As another has mentioned earlier, I as well have not yet been aforded the pleasure of meeting you in person but from the pictures of you I have seen, regardless your a very attractive woman with a rather light complexion, i saw one photo of you with brown hair and personally I thought that was the hottest one. If you choose blue however, I saw one young girl in town here who did jet black all over and blue streaks on top..that was interestingly hot too and that could work for you.

"L"image d'une femme qui reste avec l'homme c'est la femme q'elle est et non celle qu'elle veut-etre!"

Bonne chance avec ta decision!

Guest **ng***1

I say go for it. If it makes you feel better about yourself then you should do it. If you don't like it you can always change it.

When I think of a change or something I want to do for myself, the only question I ask is, do I really want to do this? If the answer is YES, I go for it! You'll be awesome no matter what colour your hair is, if you want to do it, DO IT! :D