Incall vs Outcall? Provider Charged in Edmonton

EDMONTON - Edmonton police have charged two women with selling sex out of an apartment near 97th Avenue and 106th Street.

The investigation started when a city bylaw officer contacted police in December.

No indication if any of the gentleman were charged

Sex trade workers have repeatedly declined taking more than one or two condoms for fear of being targetted by the police.

As is detailed in the police report' date=' police officers also confiscate condoms from street sex workers.[/quote']

A few years back when I used to do outreach, I found the same thing. I would offer them a bunch of condom and they'd take 3 condoms at most.

Crosby said if neighbours notice single men between 35 and 50 are often stopping by a home and staying for only 30 to 60 minutes, that house is likely being used as a bawdy house. With evidence, police can often shut it down.[/i

It sounds on the face of it, reading between the lines that the ladies were drawing attention to themselves, and not showing any discretion.

Probably the neighbours became suspicious, and contacted the police

Quick rambling

RG