Skyla: sexy, kute, youthful, lovely, adorable

I met Skyla a couple of months ago, and we seemed to find a mutual connection. So we've stayed in touch. We arranged to meet again last night. She noticed me from a neighbouring booth in the CR as I was finishing up with Alexa, and gave me that warm Skyla smile. When you see it you'll know what I mean.

She was able to join me a few minutes later, and we talked. She's smart and fun and interesting, and the conversation flowed easily, just like the first time. The smile continued to illuminate everything around us. Off to the CR, and I got to see and admire that beautiful spinner body. Tiny tits, shapely ass, beautiful symmetrical face, blonde hair, and that smile. She entertained me well, and I loved the feel of her pressing against me.

We said farewell after a few songs, as I was with a friend (who, as it turned out, did not require my company LOL), but I wanted to see her again before I left, so we went back for a second round a while later. Such fun, and such beauty.

You have to see her smile.

(Thanks for permission to post this, Skyla)

It seem that I may have to go back to Barb's soon...I never went it with a blonde spinner...I guess I need to change that soon...when does she normally work?

Skyla was onstage when I arrived at Barb's last night, looking cute and hot as always, her hair curled this time. Very attractive! I got that winning Skyla smile from the stage, then I got to admire her gorgeous body close up in the CR.

We connect well, she's exciting, and lots of fun to spend some time with.

And you have to see that smile!

More Skyla tonight. Amazing body: strong, shapely legs, great bum, beautiful arms and shoulders from her pole work as she dances, suspending herself in all kinds of positions. Very, very impressive.

Skyla is a beauty, and sweet and sexy as they come.

Another session with Skyla tonight. As I get to know her better, I'm impressed with the sensitivity and emotional intelligence she displays in her interactions with people. She read my mood perfectly, and knew exactly what to say and do.

And as I said before, that smile lights up the room. She's radiant.

Well, what can I say that Cato hasn't already said? I had the pleasure of meeting Skyla this evening, and had a wonderful time with her. And, yes, that smile...

More smiles from the awesome Skyla this week. She is looking good with her new enhancements. Very well done! And as always that sweet, charming personality.

She's great to spend some time with!