Stripclub Extras

I was was wondering if anyone can clear this up for me - I have heard through the grapevine that there are a few stripclubs in the National Capital Region where the girls offer "extras". Has anyone else heard/experienced this? Does anyone know the costs and what the "extras" are?

• Like 1

'Extras' in the CR are, I think, illegal and best not discussed on cerb or publicly. The clubs don't wish to be pulling more grief onto their plates by allowing them.

If you're looking for 'extras' there are many fine ladies here on cerb who offer outcall services that are totally legit.

• Like 7

Guest gagagaga

it's is difficult to discuss this openly. I will say that I have had a great time at each and every club in this region. Ottawa champagne rooms are more open, so any funny business is more difficult. (not impossible, but more difficult).

If you are a decent guy with some money, the world is your oyster (or bearded clam, as the case may be)

As far as I am aware, extras are illegal in both Ontario and Québec, but it seem that the CR in the Québec strip-club are a bit more private then the low cut boot in Ontario.

Extras has always existed and always will and from what I am aware a fair amount of dancers will offer some, but not talk about it as it is illegal.

If a dancer offer to do you some extras and if you feel comfortable, then I guess you can accept it but be sure to not get caught...if you do, you will be throw out the club and the dancer will likely have some shits happening to her.

but NEVER assume that a dancer is ready to offer some extras, it is at their discretion and YMMV. It doesn't because last week you saw her give a handjob at a client that she will do the same with you

this is something that should not be discussed openly on cerb,

allow the woman always to offer 1st, never ask and never give money up front if she says she wants to meet you somewhere else.

+1 on what everyone's said here so far.

I'd also suggest you check the Warnings forum for a couple of cautionary tales. Really, you're far better off deciding what you want and then going to someone who advertizes that service up front.

While some of the dancers may be willing to offer extras, not all will do so. This applies to all the clubs. There is no problem in asking and you will get a direct answer... However, you really will not get value for the amount of extra $$ you will need to pay... It is not private, it is illegal, and very rushed no matter.... you will most likely spend less $$ if you go for an encounter with an independent lady or through an agency, and much more value for what you will spend... :)

Many SP's offer fantasy sessions. If you have certain fantasies about getting extras from a dancer during a lap dance I'm sure such an SP could recreate that for you in the comfort of a nice incall location or even in the comfort of your own place rather than in a cramped CR with the worry of getting busted. In fact I have a similar fetish and fantasy about naughty encounters in the CR and have just that exact kind of fantasy session coming up soon with a SP and am SUPER stoked about it!