EB/TO Facilities

I stopped by EB/TO yesterday after not being there in a long time(over a year)

All I can say is WOW! Why cant the other establishments in this city upgrade there facilities to something like EB/TO. They have renovated again , and it definitely has a classy look and feel. I am amazed that Nevada's and Broadways dont fix up their places. I'm sure business would go up dramatically just because of the surroundings! A client imeediately feels good as soon as he enters the building with class , versus the run down buildings , and it gives you a seedy feeling. Can you imagine if EB/TO had expanded service......they would need to build a addition , as the other 2 places would be empty.

Just my 2c worth

Guest s********40

Of course TO/EB is the best on the city in both installations and staff.It is really classy while, on the other hand, Nevadas, Broadways and Moonlight are very creepy.

EB/TO isn't breaking any rules, so it isn't subject to immediate closure when the cops do decide to crack down on MP's.

The other places are.

Imagine if you owned a run down MP, and went through a $100k renovation, and then got busted the next day and lost your license and got shut down.

Wht not, rather, keep the status quo, and make nothing but profit. Might be less profit, but it is risk free...

Broadways did renovate a few years ago, turned the first floor into a very nice MP, but then got that area closed down because it was at street level, and they are not permitted or zoned for that useage. So they lost all the money/time that went into that.

Rubin is so right.

Sure we all would love the owners of Broadways and even Nevadas to sink a few more bucks into their establishments but with the ever present threat of closure hanging over their heads, why would they? Just not smart business. (Especially when all you horndogs keep showing up anyway. ;) )