The Beautiful Sweet Mayaa

On one of my recent travels I was scheduled to visit Winnipeg. In doing some research I came across an ad for Mayaa on EC. I also saw she is on CERB. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=46293

The way she described herself was very sensual and I had the feeling that our interests and desires would align. The pictures she had posted certainly assisted in any thought process I might have had.

Connecting with her was easy and she quickly replied in a detailled and enticing way. So I had the sense that not only might I have found a very sensual and gourgeous woman - but one who was also respectful and professional. The couple weeks leading up to our date also had the impact of drawing me in more. We exchanged a couple notes back and forth and each time she was responsive and increased my desire to want to meet her.

Almost played out that we stayed in the same hotel but this time I was not in my regular place so had a little walk to meet her. The lead up had my heart racing with excitement while at the same time I was trying to manage my own expectations.

As she openned the door and I caught a look of this beauty. I was amazed at what was before me. My mind was racing and my eyes scanning from her beautiful face to every inch of her amazing body. This lady is high end model material.

Our session together went exactly where my imagination had created. She is an extremely sensual and talented woman. I could have explored her body for hours and gazed at her beautiful face both caressing and kissing every inch of her. But gentleman, she likes to please too so letting yourself go and falling into her hands is an adventure to be experienced.

Her looks are amazing, her body to be treasured, and her love making deeply sensual. But this lady also has a great personality. Our conversation was open and continuous. I kept thinking; "how could this be our first time together, when things seemed so right?" My session was for 2 hours and I honestly think that is the minimum amount of time to be with her. I could spend hours.

She is based in Montreal but travels a few times each year.

I can't wait for the next opportunity to have our travel plans align.

I will definately see her again..and again!

Winnipegcub

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.