Mary Jane • White • TOFTT

Saw Mary Jane yesterday, she is formerly of the studio now an independent (I did nit see her when she worked at the studio but I did notice she used to be posted on their snapchat and asked her about it)

Mj's Incall was a nice clean hotel, she was very down to earth and inviting made me feel at ease from the first communication. I recommend her for a nice relaxing session with a provider that appears to enjoy the time together. She is very funny, down to earth and super easy to talk to. I was skeptical at first because she looked pretty in her posts and her prices seemed so reasonable so I was afraid at first that it was too good to be true. However I was happy that it wasn't the case. I think with her ymmv but restrictions were not a big barrier she provided everything I am interested in with a session.

I will say she does have her dogs in the room during the session which was a first for me however when we were in the moment there was no interference or uncomfortableness from the animals personally. 

I do recommend her she is average to bigger body type but she is very limber so it made several positions possible and fun. I will also add as a bonus, she has an Incredible ass very beautiful. She does have anal on the menu for an upcharge, I did not opt for it but might next time as I really enjoyed the session and want to see her again soon.

Pm if you have any questions.

On 10/31/2022 at 11:09 AM, winnipeg204 said:

Whwt was the damage? Dm pls

Actually she changes her rates all the time so it's impossible for me to say. Also she is a bbw so if you don't like that steer clear  fyi.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.