Hailey Doll • White • LL

Odd that I haven't reviewed this gem of a lady before. I've been seeing her on and off for quite a while now and guess I figured her other reviews pretty much covered it. However, here's my two penn'orth. Firstly, her pictures not only tell no lies, they belie just how utterly gorgeous she is in person. A real, honest to goodness model body, toned, slim and soft to the touch. She throws herself completely into the session and can be seriously red hot when you push her buttons. During your time with her you will be the centre of her attention. Indeed, so intense have some of our dates been that I was still glowing many hours, even days afterwards. She is a fascinating woman in so many respects. A complex and interesting life story, a quirky and at times acerbic sense of humour and just an utter delight to spend time with. If all you see and appreciate is her amazing physique and deep, warm brown eyes, you will have a thrill that will totally satisfy you. If you have the maturity to see all that and deeper into her many layers, you will have the experience of a lifetime. Treat her well.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.