Is it time for a Brandon Service providers - Schedules, Advertisements & announcements category?

not sure how difficult that would be, put would be nice so we don't have to scroll through all the ads to find the Brandon ads

and I'm sure Winnipeg folk would like it if Brandon was in a separate category

oh well just a thought

• Like 1

i moved this as you posted this in the wrong section. do we have enough brandon sp's advertising to justify its own section? or would it just be mostly winnipeg ladies who work in both cities and would just be double posting ads??

How bout a "Rural Manitoba" section for advertising. That way it would include not only Brandon but some of the other towns and cities some Sp's like to visit such as Dauphin, Virden, Thompson or Puckatawagan.

I think that it would be a great idea. I like how ec has it's own section for Brandon. i do travel for outcalls as far as Portage la Prairie , Gimili etc.

I would think it would be a good idea because it would single out the traveling girls and would make it more noticable for the guys to check out the ladies coming thier way . As well I feel like if my name shows up to many times due to posting for annoucmnets when i'm touring to Brandon as well as posting my advertisment in winnipeg it looks like i'm posting to much which I noticed some of the ladies seem to be doing. I try to post once every week unless it's something to do with a change of schedule or something, I don't see the need to post everyday . I think it would be a great idea.

i moved this as you posted this in the wrong section. do we have enough brandon sp's advertising to justify its own section? or would it just be mostly winnipeg ladies who work in both cities and would just be double posting ads??

There has to be more ladies advertising for Brandon than say Regina/Saskatoon based on cerb posts and EC ads...

Guest W***ledi*Time

By my count, the number of Announcements posted on Cerb during the last 60 days:

160 Winnipeg only

14 Winnipeg & Brandon

15 Brandon only

0 other towns in Manitoba

(189 Manitoba total)

(comparison - 45 Saskatchewan total)

WIT always has the statistics ;) I love him for that!

Sounds like it justifies a new section.

Thanks for the research. I have to say I am amazed at the growth in Brandon hobbying . It wasn't very long ago that Brandon was poorly regarded by ladies, now it seems that they enjoy visiting...very interesting!

Wow, mod! Not only did you create a new section for Brandon, but you took a crapload of time and moved over the applicable posts, even teh recommendations!!

:bigclap:ALL HAIL THE MOD!:bigclap:

I don't care what others say about, I still like you! :wink:

• Like 1

Great decision. Adds some status to Brandon. As the second largest city in Manitoba you deserve independent recognition. Hopefully we will here more from the SPs working there.