Holistic healing? What have you tried?

I am currently studing Reflexology, and also looking at the Bowen technique as well. I am currious of how many of you have had experience in the natural healing arts? What did you try? Did it work for you?

I have worked with aroma therapy for years. First discovered it because I had carrpel tunnel from years of dog grooming. My doctor said I would need surgery to get better. Well this was just not an option for me as the healing time can take several months and I was self employed, who would take care of my appts? So I began to research the bennifits of aromatherapy. So glad I did! I was able to repair and rebuild damaged tissue and nerve, I continued to work.....no sugery!

• Like 1

Sophia I am a huge fan of natural healing. I am a Reiki Master and do Reconnective Healing. Both modalities are fabulous, they promote healing on the whole body, mental, physical and emotional. Sort of brings the entire body into balance and helps rid ourselfes of old data no longer revelant to the present day.

I have had seen many people over the years and most have experienced relief. I have even had a few people bring their pets!!

I feel any type of natrual healing is the way to go, there are no side effects and it can never hurt. I'd encourage everyone to give it a try.

Oh yes it does count! May I ask what your acupunture was for? it can help a such a varity of aliments, but I yet to try it. I do perform Shiatsu, which is along the same lines, just using finger pressure along meridians.