Why is it that some members are leaving reviews & the reviews are being removed or rejected by Lyla? 

I understand there was a 5 post rule, sometimes that rule is applied but other times it isn’t, I usually find it is provider based on who gets approved for these reviews.  

Is this happening to anyone else??  Any insight on how to address/ deal with the problem?  

Thanks in advance 🥰 

Peace & Love ✌🏼 💜 

(please don’t come for me 😉)

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 4

For context 

I have several members who have made recommendations for me that were pending approval & then rejected (some of these members have been for long time & have plenty postings) 

Others have been posted & then mysteriously removed 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

4 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Why is it that some members are leaving reviews & the reviews are being removed or rejected by Lyla? 

Not knowing the content of those, I can't say for sure. But if a reco contains references to sexual services and explicit language, it will be rejected. The same goes to any appearance of conflict of interest.

Here the list of rules and conditions:

• Recommendations must now contain a link to at least 1 contact method for the service provider (e.g. a link to an ad, their website, phone number, etc.)

• All recommendations will be manually reviewed before being published - this is to ensure that spammers and fakes are kept away! 🙂

• You must have posted at least 5 times on the forum before you can leave a recommendation.

• We do not tolerate self-recommendations or fake recommendations. These will be removed and could lead to a ban

• Recommendations cannot contain openly sexual references (these include abbreviations and acronyms).

• Recommendations must be sufficiently long and detailed (a few words or lines don't cut it)

6 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Not knowing the content of those, I can't say for sure. But if a reco contains references to sexual services and explicit language, it will be rejected. The same goes to any appearance of conflict of interest.

Here the list of rules and conditions:

• Recommendations must now contain a link to at least 1 contact method for the service provider (e.g. a link to an ad, their website, phone number, etc.)

• All recommendations will be manually reviewed before being published - this is to ensure that spammers and fakes are kept away! 🙂

• You must have posted at least 5 times on the forum before you can leave a recommendation.

• We do not tolerate self-recommendations or fake recommendations. These will be removed and could lead to a ban

• Recommendations cannot contain openly sexual references (these include abbreviations and acronyms).

• Recommendations must be sufficiently long and detailed (a few words or lines don't cut it)

thank you for this 👆🏻 

I have actually saw the screenshot for some (while pending) and there was no violation of the rules listed above. 
& as mentioned, it’s happened to several members’ reco’s,  not just one 😔 🥴 

Edited by East Coast Kimmy

That's funny because I seen someone recently and he told me he  tried to leave me a reco and he recieved a warning and what not ....

But yet I see some recos from profiles just made with no post at all for other ladies 

Funny how shit plays out eh 🤣😂

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

thank you for this 👆🏻 

I have actually saw the screenshot for some (while pending) and there was no violation of the rules listed above. 
& as mentioned, it’s happened to several members’ reco’s,  not just one 😔 🥴 

I really don't know what to say. As long communications remain nonexistent between admins and members, we'll never know for sure.

Can only suggest that person to write something different and try again.

15 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Hopefully some of the SPs being mods wouldn’t have something to do with it 😧

Thanks for all the input 🥂 

You're super fast with it @Greenteal 😉 

I rather not speculate too much on this.

For months I simply tried to unpin and delete a ridiculously outdated thread about prostitution laws, and nothing been done.

As admins are supposed to work for providers, this is maybe a subject of discussion for the other side of the board.

Edited by Guest

On 11/25/2022 at 8:21 PM, East Coast Kimmy said:

I understand there was a 5 post rule, sometimes that rule is applied but other times it isn’t, I usually find it is provider based on who gets approved for these reviews.  

Is this happening to anyone else??  Any insight on how to address/ deal with the problem?  

Thanks in advance 🥰 

Peace & Love ✌🏼 💜 

(please don’t come for me 😉)

I had a whole thread of recommendations disappear overnight about 2 years ago. Lydia couldn't even figure it out when she was building up the board. 

If we could answer what is going on that would be a great help for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/25/2022 at 8:42 PM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

That's funny because I seen someone recently and he told me he  tried to leave me a reco and he recieved a warning and what not ....

But yet I see some recos from profiles just made with no post at all for other ladies 

Funny how shit plays out eh 🤣😂

Foolishness😂 they are gonna approve my review 1 way or another. Hope they’re counting my comments. That’s 2 Lyla 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2