I've seen Vienna's ad in the Sun for quite a few weeks and was keeping an eye open for a review on this board. None forthcoming so I gave her a call last week. We had a fun phone conversation but the timing was off for an immediate rendez-vous. Gave her a call again a few days later and we made the appointment; she certainly has a very bubbly personality. Had my second visit with her today and requested her permission to post a review which she agreed to, so here goes:

Wasn't impressed by the location/building but upon entering her apartment, another world. Very nice and very clean. I'd guess Vienna is in her mid to late 20's but she has the body of a much younger woman. She takes very good care of herself, running daily and such. She welcomed me to her massage room with a nice table and I was offered a shower. Once that was over, moved on to the massage. OMG, I have never had a massage that got all the kinks out like this one! She offers a very hard/deep massage which is what I like but if you're not used to it you may have to ask her to let up. She says she hasn't had any professional training but..... I've seen many RMTs, CMTs and MPAs over the years and I have to say this is one of the best massages ever.

Not only was the massage good, the whole experience was very enjoyable. If you're a bum guy, she has one of the nicest I've ever seen. After one visit she made it to my Top 5.

Give her a call, you won't regret it.

I'd like to ditto everything that mmad said about Vienna. Mmad was absolutely right-on about her.

As for, was she the same that worked at Hania's? Yes.

Guest gagagaga

great reco...I will definitely have to see her. we should get her to start posting here!!

You are absolutely right! Unbelievable massage! Wow, talk about knowing what to do. I agree with everything said and a 10 wouldn't be high enough. If a superb massage is what your wanting I highly recommend. Mmad, thanks for starting the reco or I would have never gone to see.

I've seen Vienna's ad in the Sun for quite a few weeks and was keeping an eye open for a review on this board. None forthcoming so I gave her a call last week. We had a fun phone conversation but the timing was off for an immediate rendez-vous. Gave her a call again a few days later and we made the appointment; she certainly has a very bubbly personality. Had my second visit with her today and requested her permission to post a review which she agreed to, so here goes:

Wasn't impressed by the location/building but upon entering her apartment, another world. Very nice and very clean. I'd guess Vienna is in her mid to late 20's but she has the body of a much younger woman. She takes very good care of herself, running daily and such. She welcomed me to her massage room with a nice table and I was offered a shower. Once that was over, moved on to the massage. OMG, I have never had a massage that got all the kinks out like this one! She offers a very hard/deep massage which is what I like but if you're not used to it you may have to ask her to let up. She says she hasn't had any professional training but..... I've seen many RMTs, CMTs and MPAs over the years and I have to say this is one of the best massages ever.

Not only was the massage good, the whole experience was very enjoyable. If you're a bum guy, she has one of the nicest I've ever seen. After one visit she made it to my Top 5.

Give her a call, you won't regret it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Mmad, What can I say to such an wonderful reco, as such! You are a true gentlemen and a true gem. I enjoy every minute of our encounters! Thanks again for your honesty opinion....I will be seeing you soon to get all those kinks out!)

V xo

Guest gagagaga

Welcome to the board Vienna....looking forward to learning more about you

Mmad, What can I say to such an wonderful reco, as such! You are a true gentlemen and a true gem. I enjoy every minute of our encounters! Thanks again for your honesty opinion....I will be seeing you soon to get all those kinks out!)

V xo

Oh, very deserving. I'm looking forward to the next encounter.

Lots of folks asking for your contact info... guess I replaced the Sun :)

Guest gagagaga

elotus...just pm her (Naughtie) directly...she will respond .

Oh, very deserving. I'm looking forward to the next encounter.

Lots of folks asking for your contact info... guess I replaced the Sun :)

can u pm her contact info?

Hey otownflowtown maybe you could have a quick look at the post from joeblow1969 and look up Naughtie and send her a pm..........

Rodehard

Guest blo*****s

This sounds very promising - is she new or just a new name - I have never heard of her before this.

I tried to see her on a Tuesday but an emergency meeting demanded I cancel. I had confirmed with her three hours prior, and cancelled only fifteen minutes to my appointment. She was gracious and sweet in accepting my apologies. On Thursday I made another booking and didn't miss this one. As stated by others, the building is a little sketchy but her apartment is not. And she's a toned, tattooed babe with a winning smile and lovely playful personality. And that ass - vavoom! Her massage is near therapeutic - in fact she recommend I see an RMT as my knots were the worst she'd ever seen. But with her strong caring hands, my relaxation was made full and complete. I've never posted here before because I've never felt such admiration for an MP. I'll deffo be back Vienna, though I suspect your calendar may be difficult to penetrate soon...

• Like 1