Cherry Tartlette • White

Now that was a transcendental experience! I opted for a long KGFE session and Cherry's outfit was both mind and body boggling! She is just as gorgeous as her photo's suggest, only more so. And attired in around 3 square feet of leather and zips, there's a danger you'll forget how to speak. For our date we split it into two somewhat unequal halves, with the D/S first and a smooth, almost invisible and unspoken transition to more conventional activity to finish. The kink phase was fabulous! I'm not at all experienced in the art, but Cherry judged the mood and level just perfectly. It will be interesting to look in the mirror tomorrow, that's all I will say. Communication beforehand with her secretary was excellent also. I was able to make clear what my aims and limitations were and Cherry had clearly thought about how to play it beforehand. She is just the most wonderful companion. Involved, genuine, very responsive and skilled beyond measure. I will most certainly be at or near the head of the queue when she returns to grace our fair city.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.