"Open minded."

On 12/4/2022 at 3:53 PM, Taigh815 said:

Is this phrase a well established code, or does it all depend on the provider? Asking for a friend 😉

as an SP, i believe it depends on the individual. When i say open minded, it literally means i’m open to anything, as long as it doesn’t ask to break my restrictions, im probably down! To break it down, it means i offer a wide variety of services ! I stopped using “open minded” in my ads though , as many people thought it meant i offered unsafe services…. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, fatboyNOTslim said:

In my experience it indicated more often than not that bumfukkin was on the menu, but that was years ago.

Only if it's your butt 😈

Another reason why communication is key lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MsManda said:

😈Only if it's your butt

Personally, I don't think regular physical trauma to the prostate is good for its health; perpetual inflammation can cause prostate cancer. Though I understand it is meant to feel good to some men, when my doc presses my prostate, the last thing that pops into my head is 'pleasure'. Takes all kinds, I guess.

Edited by fatboyNOTslim
  • Haha 1

I find a lot of ads that are full of other red flags will include “open minded” and the context to me seems to most often intimate unprotected services. 
so indirectly the phrase “open minded” almost becomes a red flag it’s self and makes me scoot past that ad faster. 
so I think serious providers are best to avoid it as it probably makes people think different things than they intend and or attracts customers they are not looking for. 

• Like 1

So, if I may sum up? The phrase means what it says, no more. Potential clients should not read too much into it. It doesn't mean anything specific is on the menu, but something more than pure vanilla may well be. The key then is to visit the SP of your choice, hang out, talk and discover if you have any "particular" likes in common. Don't try to establish too much in your initial emails/texts as this can open you, the client, up to potential trouble. At the risk of starting a whole new thread, if "open minded" is combined with "kink/fetish friendly", can the client therefore expect something like prostate play/pegging to be in the offing? Asking for a friend 😬

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MsManda said:

^^

You can expect that they might not be offended if you ask 😏

I'll remember to broach the subject, at the risk of being subsequently broached.

• Haha 1