Redhead bonanza last night at Barb's. Among other notables, cerb member CherryonTop was performing, looking hotter than ever. She has a long, lean body and a really great ass (we need pics for the Best Bums thread, please, Cherry). I only saw her stage show last night, unfortunately, and had a chance to have a brief conversation with her, as she was being kept busy, but it was good to reconnect after far too long.

Long silky red hair and an ultra-fit, beautiful body. What could be better? Well, a session or two in the CR, but that will have to wait till next time.

You looked totally amazing, Cherry, and I can't wait to see you again.

Edited by Cato

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have seen her many times. She is gorgeous and very hot... the first time I saw Cherry was when I was with brunette Jessie and asked Jessie if she would like another girl to join us. Jessie got up and went to talk to Cherry; then I was toast.

Cherry loves girls, Jessie loves girsl. She made Jessie, who was sitting on my hard you-know-what moan so hard I was scared the bouncer would kick us all out. This was a very hot and steamy session... I will never forget feeling Jessie's warm body and seeing her lewd look as Cherry was doing her.

Since then, I saw Cherry many times and I agree with all of the above... what a hot redhead!

:)

Cherry has been looking even better every time I've seen her lately. She says laughingly that it's due to magic, but I think it's the magic of her amazing sexuality. Fit, hard spinner body with a beautiful, beautiful ass. And of course, a redhead! I haven't been able to get a CR dance with her on my recent trips to Barb's, but tonight we connected, and I was royally entertained, so to speak. She's so good up close, always within club rules, but hot hot hot.

Hot.

Can't wait for those pics you're promised, Cherry (and you know the one I'm waiting for most ;). And I can't wait for more, and longer, CR sessions.

Thanks for lots of fun tonight. Sorry I had to run off early.

I was out with my hot friend Lexxxus from cerb last night, and after a bottle of wine in the market, we thought we'd check out Barb's. Lexxxus said she hadn't been to a strip club in a while, and was interested in our thread here, and in my experiences at the club. This would be fun, we decided. The very first dancer we saw when we arrived was Cherry, and I asked her if she'd perform for us. She eagerly agreed.

Off to the duo booth in the CR, and yes, I agree with Nightflight that Cherry enjoys teasing and arousing girls as well as boys. Teasing and arousing she was, with Cherry's hot tight body and outstandingly beautiful bum, wiggling and rubbing enticingly for us both. We loved the feel of her long, strong legs, and we marvelled at her hard abs. Both Cherry and Lexxxus were ministering to me, and to each other, at the same time. Two hot redheads together! Total turn-on. We laughed and played together for five songs, after which Lexxxus and I had to move on to the next (private) stage of our evening. The experience was feverishly erotic and completely enjoyable. Since she was so good for both of us, Cherry was the perfect choice for this event. She said she enjoyed us, too, and that made it even better.

So glad we ran into you, Cherry. You made a beautiful night even more memorable. I hope we can do this 'trio' again.

• Like 1

As always Cato my friend.. you have inspired me to visit there. Are you sure you are not on the Barb's payroll?

LOL no, this is a public service, as always.

It feels more like Barb's is on my payroll, I've dropped so much money there....

Well you should be on some type of rewards system!

LOL no, this is a public service, as always.

It feels more like Barb's is on my payroll, I've dropped so much money there....

I was back at Barb's again tonight, and had the pleasure of more dances with Cherry. Her body is really gorgeous, long and lean. I also caught her stage show, and she has real artistry and presence when she dances.

I had the pleasure of meeting Cherry this evening, and... well... had an awesome time! After admiring her on stage, and a little conversation, we moved on to the CR, where she was everything I'd hoped for and more! A seriously erotic time, including one thing that I've *never* experienced in a SC before - but all within the appropriate limits, of course :)

I'll most definitely have to go and see her again...

Guest *r**a**a

It was a super hot night at Barbs, I loved every moment, cherry is definitely a bombshell!!!!! What a HOT HOT HOT night for sure.

Cherry is awesome! So much fun, and so totally beautiful.

I had a great time tonight in the CR with her. More, please, Cherry!

Another Cherry session yesterday, greatly enjoyed. She suggested a CR threesome again, and I'll take her up on it next time.

I'll never forget the first one she did for me and my friend. Awesome!

Until this week, I had not met Cherry. To be honest I didn't even know who she was. I know now! I saw her stage show and she is a little firecracker. Her incredible body has already been commented on, and it's all true. After, she came by to talk to me and the conversation was great. We then proceeded to the CR where I completely lost track of time. Cherry actually stopped me to let me know the song count was getting up there! A great time and sure to repeat. This is why I like strip clubs. When you get such a great (unplanned) surprise, it makes the $7 beers worth it!

Well said, average! A firecracker she is, and a great companion to spend some time with in the bar and the CR. Energy, enthusiasm, and hotness. And, as I've said before, fun. I'm still smiling.

Fortunately for me we agreed to a pre-arranged spending limit, or I'd probably still be in the CR. :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Lucky you. She is indeed a firecracker. I have seen her a few times and have a lot of time for this sweet girl!