Teresa

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

What a perfect evening. I was met at the door by Teresa. It was a really sexy greeting and right away I was instantly ready. This girl is awesome. She was wearing the same lingerie as in her photos with that short skirt that gives a hint of a beautiful bum. We went into the room and as we pealed away the clothes, it was more than sexy it was really a great experience from the combination of the sweetness of an asian, gorgeous breasts (perfect) and sexy whispers.

We started with the shower, where she soaped all over, under, around and did a little foreplay. Her strokes really have an effect. Then after the shower a nice massage, bj, and then the finale. Which was pretty awesome.

Interesting combination of tender, sexy and really good at making you feel like a king. She is definitely an hour person. She takes her time and its fun to be with her.

I hope she is busy as we have to keep her here. Treat her well and enjoy a beatiful busty asian. The photos are real. No enhancements.

• Like 1

Teresa is very very pretty. High cheek bones and beautiful eyes that are mesmerizing. Legs looked awesome in her heels. She greeted me with lots of kisses and rubbing her leg against my crotch, grabbing and generally being very playful. I'm of the age that the wood doesn't usually rise without some decent stimulation but I was pitching a real tent just from the sight of her and her occasional leg rubbing my crotch. she was wearing that cute outfit from her online pics, the ones with grey skirt and black/red bra. Only difference was she wore panties to match the bra and different heels. YUM! http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=3323

So we start disrobing each other and that amazing rack is as advertised .... wonderful breasts and nicely responsive to slurping. Slurp Jr sure approved ..... We headed to the shower and she was very playful, first soaping me up and stroking me hard and then bbbj. I was as stiff as I have been in years. Back to bedroom and a half decent massage and then DATY. She complied and even spread her lips open for me, neatly trimmed and a really nice looking kitty and sweet tasting as well. She seemed to enjoy and maybe came, if not a good fake job. Then bbbj and it was more than adequate, DT included. Slurp jr was responding the best in ages, he really liked her and her bbbj. We moved on to MPOS and everything was great. I got a leg cramp so took a break and she asked if I wanted some water.

After a short break she gave a few strokes and then hopped aboard again. After a bit of that I asked her for more BJ, she asked if I wanted CIM. I said sure and she proceeded with a very nice bbbj and then HJ to completion. I was going to ask for another hat but decided to just relax and enjoy. I really enjoyed everything and hope she returns.

She was here a couple months ago. I saw her twice and the experience was as excellent. I'm not sure if she is coming back - best to check the Candyland site.

A beautiful, sweet lady.

Well endowed with a glorious bosom.

Soft and gentle, very relaxing time spent together.

I think the first 30 seconds set the tone and the greeting was perfect.

Made me very comfortable.

I would have given location better rating had better use of available space been made, we spent our time in one tight partitioned corner of a spacious living room.

I would definitely repeat, however Theresa seems to visit Ottawa infrequently, my impression anyway.

I was asked for a 'tip' at the end of our rendezvous which threw me a bit, I likely would have been happy to do so had I been expecting the request and had been prepared. It was after all not entirely undeserved I must say.

I'm not sure if this is the norm, haven't experienced it before, but then I am very new to this hobby.

All in all a great experience.

Thank you Theresa.

On a side note, as a 'newbie' I have had two wonderful experiences one so so experience and one very bad, which put me off for almost a year.

I am still seeking the one lady with whom I might become a regular.

those I have had a lot of fun 'searching' so far.

weekender, are you sure you are reviewing the correct SP? I don't see an ad for her currently and the bit about the partitioned off living room does not sound like the setup she usually has when in town.

Do you have a link you could share please?

Positive, no doubt whatsoever. It was a couple of months ago at least. She told me she would be gone for a while after that and haven't seen an ad for her recently.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.