The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

iwanttoprocras_fullpic.jpg

Well Angel I got a week off coming up soon and that's exactly how I plan on spending it. You're always welcome to fly down and come lay around on the couch all week with me....maybe lay around on the bed for a bit...move on back to laying around on the couch again....ya know....just a couple of lazy bums laying around on the dining room table, just killing time laying around on the kitchen floor......if we want some fresh air we can just go get lazy on my balcony in broad daylight in full view of passersby...enjoying their shocked expressions because of our shameless public procrastination....maybe a shower somewhere in there now and then to get refreshed from all that procrastinating going on....sound like a plan?

Well Angel I got a week off coming up soon and that's exactly how I plan on spending it. You're always welcome to fly down and come lay around on the couch all week with me....maybe lay around on the bed for a bit...move on back to laying around on the couch again....ya know....just a couple of lazy bums laying around on the dining room table, just killing time laying around on the kitchen floor......if we want some fresh air we can just go get lazy on my balcony in broad daylight in full view of passersby...enjoying their shocked expressions because of our shameless public procrastination....maybe a shower somewhere in there now and then to get refreshed from all that procrastinating going on....sound like a plan?

That was awesome! I needed a good giggle!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Well, I will say yes, however, have you gotten the pink sparkly man thong yet?

Well, I will say yes, however, have you gotten the pink sparkly man thong yet?

Now how exactly am I supposed to procrastinate properly while sporting a pink sparkly man thong?

Guest **cely***r***ne
Now how exactly am I supposed to procrastinate properly while sporting a pink sparkly man thong?

Well my dear sir, I want to answer this, but at the moment I am procrastinating.

But seriously though, it would be rather entertaining! And does follow a certain guideline for professional procrastination.

Maybe something like this?

Men

Well my dear sir, I want to answer this, but at the moment I am procrastinating.

But seriously though, it would be rather entertaining! And does follow a certain guideline for professional procrastination.

Maybe something like this?

Men

Only for you Angel...so long as I get it in writing that this shit doesn't end up on youtube! :p

Guest **cely***r***ne
Only for you Angel...so long as I get it in writing that this shit doesn't end up on youtube! :p

Heh Heh! Brilliant!

I used to think I could be surprised by things on YouTube, but now I know better.

Speaking of things on YouTube... this is fantastic:

Richard Feynman (probably one of the greatest scientists ever to have lived) talking about beauty.

• Like 1