Cindy-Jade Spa

In another thread about Asian massage, I sang the praises of Cindy, who I have had great experiences with in duo or trio sessions. However, I am wondering if anyone has experienced a massage with her in a single session.

The reason I ask, is that by the way she acts, I sometimes think she might be willing to offer a bit more if she were in a single session, perhaps holding back because of the presence of the other women. I am not talking about full service, which I wouldnt want anyway, but perhaps topless or perhaps a bit of prostate massage (which she has given hints of in my other sessions) but never fully followed through on. Its nothing she has ever said outright, and it may just be her manner, but I am wondering if anyone has any experience they would care to report (PM if you wish).

I generally find masseuses much more open and comfortable in single sessions, I never go for duos for this reason. What possible use is a duo in a massage session anyways?

I generally find masseuses much more open and comfortable in single sessions, I never go for duos for this reason. What possible use is a duo in a massage session anyways?

Always good advice from whiteman, totally agree. I'd much rather go for 3 singles that 2 duos or whatever it works out to be from a acost perspective !! I tried it once and found that they held back rather than trying to out-do each other. Much nicer experience one on one. My opinion anyways :)

Duos and trios are better because of the overall body experience. Youre not just getting massaged in one spot, youre getting it in two or three. Much more fulfilling experience.

Guest K***an

I see her on a regular basis one-on-one and there has been nothing of what you speak offered. That said, she gives the best massage I have ever had.