East Coast Kimmy • White • LL • 2552

This visit was a long time coming.

First off, Kimmy is super to deal with. Texts are quick and responsive. She's upfront with pricing, times, etc. Very much appreciated.

Like all visits now, I like to arrive with a couple gifts and they were put to very good use. Thank you.

When I opened the door, I was shocked to see a blonde! I have to say, I love the change. She's the real triple threat, Looks, Personality, and a Skill Set that is hard to match.

Kimmy was very invested in me and my experience. You can tell she takes pride in making visits with her really exceptional.

I left a very, very happy fellow. I think going forward I'll be waiting on @East Coast Kimmy and  @Geekygirl902to come back to town and invest in a duo. I can't imagine the two of these lovely women  together. They have definitely raised the bar on hospitality, comfort, pleasure and just letting you be yourself. 

Thank you Kimmy for the 2nd chance and I can't wait to visit in Halifax.

Edited by Mike0198
Missed info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was also grateful enough to spend some time with @East Coast Kimmy on her last trip to Charlottetown. She was stunning, her personality was spot on and the whole experience is one that wished I met with her on previous trips.

I would 100% visit her again and again and again.

• Thanks 1

I met Kimmy on a business trip to Moncton and what a wonderful woman. It was easy to schedule our date, she was as stunning as I expected and incredible company. My next time to the Maritimes will definitely include time with her.  10/10!

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.