The word "pooning" really needs to be changed to something less "poooo-ning" sounding.

How about fishing?

Now the fishing pole in RG's picture makes perfect sense!

How about fishing?

Now the fishing pole in RG's picture makes perfect sense!

Fishing sounds really good, code fishing or fishin*

Fishing sounds really good, code fishing or fishin*

A "Fish and tackle box", does have the advantage of lots of nifty comparments for all the goodies:

plano%207271%20fishing%20tackle%20box.jpg

And it does give a new meaning to the "Gone fishing" sign you see in some store windows when they're closed.

Guest Mystery (Retired)

one thing you didn't mention is rubber dams... always important to have on hand.. you can get the flavored or plain ones for the extra fun.

Interresting you should mention this. I wasn't sure hiw to get rubber damms, so at the end of an dental appointment a few months back I asked my dentist if I could buy a few from him. He asked why I wanted them. I looked him in the eye, paused for a moment and then said " do you really want to know". He pause , thought , then turned around and open a drawer. Weh he turn back he handed me a dozen dental damms, (2 flavors) wrapped in a facial tissue.

I guess this proves 2 things. You never know if you don't ask and sometimes it is better not to ask.

End of store, he is still my dentist. I saw him last week. He never asked how it went or if I needed more. I like that guy....

• Like 1

Interresting you should mention this. I wasn't sure hiw to get rubber damms, so at the end of an dental appointment a few months back I asked my dentist if I could buy a few from him. He asked why I wanted them. I looked him in the eye, paused for a moment and then said " do you really want to know". He pause , thought , then turned around and open a drawer. Weh he turn back he handed me a dozen dental damms, (2 flavors) wrapped in a facial tissue.

I guess this proves 2 things. You never know if you don't ask and sometimes it is better not to ask.

End of store, he is still my dentist. I saw him last week. He never asked how it went or if I needed more. I like that guy....

Thanks Chavez!

While we are on the subject of dentist visits, I know some of you gentlemen like to take a morning off/afternoon off

and do as much as you can during that time but I would like to point out that it is a very, very, very bad idea to see your dentist and then meet with a lady companion following your dentist appointment as there might be microscopic lesions and non visible bleeding of your gums.

Please do not take the chance and either see your lady companion lady first or schedule your 2 rendez-vous

on different days.

Also please remember not to brush your teeth and/or floss before your intimate rendez-vous.

Use mouth wash instead.

Play safe!!

The "Fishin' kit" list is intended to be comprehensive; adjustments should be made depending on if it's an outcall, incall at her place, incall at a hotel, or a "civilian".

As a bonus, the kit makes you appear to all hotel staff, guests, etc. as someone there on business. You blend in.

SPs do provide most items and have a preference for their own - it's standard practice.

Don't take offense if they don't want to use anything you bring and don't try to push the issue.

Basic Fishin' kit:

• Laptop bag or briefcase
  • Cell phone
  • Quarters for the payphone in case of no cell signal or dead battery
  • Emergency stash of cash to pay for extensions and other incidentals
  • Towel
  • Rubber dental dams (DATY)
  • Condoms (ladies will insist on their own for the act, these can be used for toys and DATY).
  • Scissors to cut condom in half for DATY
  • Lube (not oil based or containing the ingredients glycerin, parabens or nonoxyl-9)
  • Moist toweletts / wipes
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Comb (optional for bald guys)
  • Hair gel
  • soap, shampoo
  • Tooth brush and toothpaste (for use after the encounter only, never before)
  • Mouthwash
  • Breath mints
  • Power bar
  • Gatorade (1 or 2L)
  • Pen & paper

Other nice items:

• Dark chocolate
  • Flowers and/or other gifts
  • Wine and corkscrew
  • Any toys that she's already agreed to

Optional:

• Fishing pole