-Garter aid (1L)

Freudian slip or do you have some really cool garter attachment that you like to wear and if so what other sizes does it come in? ;)

• Like 1

When I first saw this I thought "how anal can you get", but then I assumed he was referring to what he would bring if he was renting a room and having the lady do a outcall.

I completely agree with Kimberly that it would look weird and suspect if he shows up with a gym bag for a incall. There is no need to be bringing so much stuff.

The only things I bring to the incall is my envelop, my wallet, my water and me :-)

No point in bringing your own rubbers and lube because I won't let you use them. Sorry. I only use products I have acquired myself and know where they have been and how they have been stored (and not compromised in some way).

I agree with Kimberley - I'd consider it kinda sketchy for a guy to show up with a big backpack.

Oh, and what lady doesn't provide most of those items listed anyways, unless you think your towel is cleaner than mine, go ahead, less laundry for me.

I'm getting a little grey in the temples, I carry my own little blue pills if I want them.

Aside from towels and condoms, the rest of this stuff you could leave in your car unless you're having a woman come to meet you on an outcall. If you were referring to bringing this bag with you on an incall, it does look suspicious. Why not ask the SP if she provides these things which most of us do anyways. It's standard.

No point in bringing your own rubbers and lube because I won't let you use them. Sorry. I only use products I have acquired myself and know where they have been and how they have been stored (and not compromised in some way).

I agree with Kimberley - I'd consider it kinda sketchy for a guy to show up with a big backpack.

Oh, and what lady doesn't provide most of those items listed anyways, unless you think your towel is cleaner than mine, go ahead, less laundry for me.

Just a note about lubes, they come in a variety of of bases. Oil based can't be used as they can wreck latex condoms and can linger in the women. Water based obviously mix with watery fluids and wash away and have to reapplied. And then there is silicone which is a bit more expensive, non toxic and longer lasting. Avoid ones that have ingredients like glycerin (suspected of causing yeast and bladder infections), parabens ( can cause allergic reactions), and nonoxyl-9 which can cause irritation.

There's lots of choices so let the babes choose there own. It's suggested for the woman to apply a little to the inside of her wrist and wait for 24hrs to see if she has any reaction.

Lastly, I think as Angela points out, she's the one taking the risk so let her have confidence that she has a reliable and tamper proof condom for her safety.

Guest 9**A*****

I always bring, at miniumum, my tooth brush and toothpaste. I don't want to have bad breath when I visit so I bring along a travel sized mini-tooth brush and mini-toothpaste.

Not a fan of this idea at all. I've heard items of someone else's "kit", and the things he adds is quite alarming. I pity the poor amp girls he makes go along with this stuff. He has started bring pheromone spray as well, and I have no idea what next he is going to try to make them go along with. Some of the things just seemed like fake ways to make a 45 minute paid for session turn into an hour, no other way to get the girl to set up the cd player, put on black stockings and blue eye shadow, and open a new toy (some sex device he requires her to use) and on and on and on.

This is the kind of thing for me personally would make me think you were a nut job, regardless of what might be in there, the only thing I'd be thinking of is this dummy with the chinese music playing while he wears the silk robe he also brings in the kit bag.

You can go too far with these "lists" lol.

• Like 1

Wow I must be super anal retentive! Almost all of my appointments are at a hotel that I have arranged so in addition to most of the afore mentioned items I always bring, small bottle of bubble bath, one of those bath sponge thingies, a bottle of sparkleing wine, crystal champagne glasses, fruit, crackers , cheese, a serveing tray, lotion for a foot rub, some good chocolate,often (but not always) some toys, some talc for after the bath and candles.

I hardly ever have a lady concerned about my bringing in the bag. Some have commented that they looked out the peap hole in the door and wondered what the bag was all about. I never had one say just leave that at home next time.

Which is what I did one time fairly recently.I made an appointment with my favorite lady. She picked me up at my hotel and we were went off to see a play, then out for supper and then off to a very nice hotel downtown for an overnight. I couldn't very well drag my bag to the theater and then off to the restaurant , so I threw just the basics in my jacket pocket and met her in the lobby. We had a great evening, then went to the hotel. After we were in the room and had our first real kiss in months she said. " Did you bring the condoms." I replyed " No didn't you?" " You always bring some comdoms even when I have my own, so I didn't bother." she answered.

This wasn't the kind of place you phone down to the desk and ask room service to send up a dozen condoms, but I tried anyway. Despiration will make a man do things you would never expect.

Anyway we did have a very pleasent evening, just didn't do all the things that we usually do.

Here is my point. If you are used to bringing your own condoms, even if you don't use them often, don't stop because a few ladies tell you it isn't nessicary.

Here is my point. If you are used to bringing your own condoms, even if you don't use them often, don't stop because a few ladies tell you it isn't nessicary.

Purrhaps don't stop, but don't be offended/upset/whatever when the lady tells you she will only use her own. If you'd really rather bring your own, the best thing to do would be to let the lady know beforehand - so you know if this is something she will accept or not.

I, so far, have only experienced gentlemen while in this business. And I genuiniely think cerb contains mostly gentlemen. So you gentlemen may think ladies are being paranoid about certain things, like condoms. But honestly - it takes one psychopath to decide to poke a hole in that condom, and my livelihood, and potentially my life, is out the window. You gentlemen get to view our websites, rate us, review us - but we don't get to do the same for you. So some of your 'preparations' really should be left up to us. I'm with the girls earlier - if you showed up at my door with a big duffel bag, you wouldn't get past the peephole. Sorry.

• Like 1

I'm with the other ladies who don't endorse the pooning bag, and for many of the same reasons.

That said, if you do have a preference when it comes to condoms, let me know when you book the engagement. I'll make sure to have what you prefer on hand. I insist on controlling anything and everything that goes on or into my body. There are many kinds of lube that I won't use, for example. It's likely that the ones I do use are not ones you've encountered unless you shop in the same places I do.

As for sex toys, if you're interested in them, please let me know. I'm likely to have whatever it is you'd like to try. If I don't, I'm happy to go shopping for it with you, or to buy it myself and include the cost of the toy in my fee for the meeting. Even if you arrive with a toy that appears to be in the original packaging, I won't use it simply because I don't know where it's been or what it may have been used for. I also will not use toys made out of jelly (which is low-grade, soft vinyl), CyberSkin, FutureFlesh or glass. Cheap "adult novelties" found in adult book and movie stores, which are generally made out of hard plastic with rough seam lines, are also a no-no. Many of these toys are made of toxic materials or give off toxic gases. While you might think that's okay since we're only using the toy once, keep in mind that you're not the only man who visits me nor are you the only one who might want to bring along a pink bubblegum flavoured vibrating jelly dildo. In other words: I could be exposed to a lot of things in a short period of time and that's why I'm very cautious about the materials toys are made from.

Guest f***2f***

A few necessities to travel light and fast lol.

-mouthwash

-iphone

-my own condoms....sorry ladies those little ones won't cut it and the ladies I've visited are cool with it...after the first visit they buy my brand

-a fun toy

-bottle of wine

-chocolate

-white envelope with the donation....doh don't forget that!

I never had any problems with people bringing some backpack and the such. Since I work from downtown Ottawa I do have a fair amount of people literally walking during their lunch break or after work to my place since it's so close to their work and they bring their brifcase/backpack with them...

Also if a gentlemen is bringing some wine and a gift for the lady it's always easier to "hide" it in a backpack then just carry it bare hand. If he happen to meet someone he know while walking/going to the lady incall it could be awkward to explain why he does have some wine and a gift bag in his hand, especially if he is married/in a relationship and the said friend know the wife/spouse

• Like 1

Well obviously the fishing rod is for fishing

But you failed the part about the water bottle, it's in fact a bottle of lubricant, you can never have too much

But here's the test, what would you do with the pail

RG

It looks like it could be used as a helmet.

I was told as a wee lad to always wear a helmet when I'm with a lady.

It looks like it could be used as a helmet.

I was told as a wee lad to always wear a helmet when I'm with a lady.

Sounds like you went out with my ex gf, sometimes I wished I wore a helmet when I was with her (btw nothing sexual implied here, just self preservation) LOL

RG

... but the backpack or pail (for fish) is unnecessary... if you're going fishing - don't take the fish!!!!

... but the backpack or pail (for fish) is unnecessary... if you're going fishing - don't take the fish!!!!

Well if you fish for panfish you can catch and keep, and the pail could double as a frying pan for a nice shore lunch. And after a shore lunch you get tired, want to sleep, so bring along a tent and sleeping bag...hence the large backpack

RG

I would have thought that most guys have one or two in their wallet anyway, even if this is more in hope than expectation... might be an issue if you have a SO who checks your wallet, though.

How about a laptop bag?

I do this, sometimes, if I'm visiting a lady before or after work. Or, as mentioned, if I want a nondescript container for something.

But after I've arrived, it gets left by the door and ignored until I leave.

I thought that was for the worms. But I must confess myself mystified as to why you'd take them if you were going to see a SP...

Edited by Phaedrus
  • Like 2

Garter aid or Gatorade?

The latter!

And change that to a 2L bottle too!

Add to the list:

-Change for the payphone when there's no signal or your battery dies.

Ilovethegirls , is correct. Appearing at a hotel with a gym bag is pretty normal. It looks like you are there for more that just a quicky. You blend in.

I should address a couple of mispreceptions about an earlier response that I made.

Cleo say that we can bring our own condoms if we like but not be disappointed or upset if the ladies perfers to use her's. Of course I wouldn't be. I have only a slight preference to the 2 types that I bring and I always encourage the lady to put them on me who's ever we use. Ofter I have seen ladies have purchased the cheaped brand available; but what ever. Who bought the comdomes that we use would be a silly thing to concern myself with. My biggest concern is that she isn't useing something so big that it is going to slip off. Second nothing with desensetiving cream in it. Condomes are desensitising enough as they are. Save the desensitizing ones for the 18 to 20 year olds.

Cleo says " You gentlemen get to view our web site, rate us , review us....but we don't get to do the same for you.

Well that is not my fault. I have been publically reviewed four times on a site that allowed such things. I loved each and every review. It may not be common but it happens and I can't help but feel it happened to me because of the preparations that I make.

So although Cleo would not let me past her peep hole, at least 4 ladies were very glad they did.

This world take all types. For me this whole act is not about getting off, it is about each of us have a memorable experience. Chicas/chavez