Best Massage in PEI!

When Stephanie Mystique or CindyCindy tour here, which is often, do go see. Both do Nuru and regular massage, both offer an accompanied shower--great fun and relaxation.

• Thanks 1

You've actually seen Cindy have you Pepper? 

I pre-booked with her (stupid I know) because of the reviews I've seen. She ended up cancelling and said she'd refund my deposit but haven't heard since..

5 hours ago, RippedChampion said:

I pre-booked with her (stupid I know) because of the reviews I've seen. She ended up cancelling and said she'd refund my deposit but haven't heard since..

Reach out to her again. I know she is rebooking when her leg heals up. She is a very honest person and will do right by you. Yes i see her as often as i can. Stephanie as well. Highly recommend both.

Edited by Almostoldguy
  • Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 11:20 PM, RippedChampion said:

No, pre-booking is smart. I'm either fully booked or limited availability left by the time I arrive to the island. I'm sure many others are the same. 

I'm sure Cindy explained why she cancelled. If she hasn't refunded your deposit yet, reach out to her instead of whining here about it. She is someone that runs a business of integrity and is a responsible and respected SP. When she's healed up, I'm sure she'll make it up for having to cancel. 

• Like 2

I have been fortunate to have seen both Stephanie and Cindy. They’re both equally excellent. You could easily be convinced they trained together. Cindy had to reschedule her nb tour with me as well. If she is willing to reschedule with you consider yourself lucky. We are very fortunate they tour to see us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@ Beresford, almostoldguy, StephanieMystique, thanks for being supportive community members and helping out in the conversation. I did pm RippedChampion and encouraged him to contact Cindy via her email, which I left with him. I also had a cancelled appointment with Cindy due to her leg injury, and I have contacted Cindy, and we have rescheduled. I concur with beresford and almostoldguy that we are fortunate to have Stephanie and Cindy  visit, and I am delighted to be seeing both this summer. It was Stephanie who introduced me to the importance of a deposit for highly recommended touring ladies, and I am happy to give it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2023 at 11:20 PM, RippedChampion said:

FYI TO THE COMMUNITY: 

I usually don’t reply on posts ( even the good ones, but I feel this is needed) 

THIS APPOINTMENT’S DEPOSIT WAS ALREADY REFUNDED. 

1. my work number is inactive during recovery, when I reached out to cancel, I also explained my I had my work account disabled and they were working to get it back up.  I also sent screenshots of my emails with my online banking regarding my account being down.

2. when my online bank was returned to normal, I sent the refund and logged back on to notify the return of his deposit. This was literally 1 day after.   I had missed a few text from him, one to be a threat reviews on lyla

3. he offered to let me keep the deposits to reschedule when I make it back down.  I refused as the vibe is already tarnish which will hinder the experience right off the bat. 

4. I have screenshots, I will post it if I have to. 

To the members who came forth to try to mitigate this accusation, thank you, I appreciate it tremendously. 

• Like 4