Ms Brooklyn Styles • White • 0397

We are fortunate that New Brunswick-based Brooklyn Styles comes across the water to visit the Island from time to time, for here is a true professional, with experience, technique, a friendly demeanour, and some seriously good chops in the massage department to complement all of the above. When I say massage, I am speaking of erotic massage, and what finer icebreaker could there be than that experience of fun and delight with her? With her hands and everything else, Ms Styles delivers, and it is a thrill, I daresay. The rest of the tryst with this petite tornado is likewise playful, sexy, and will tickle your fancy.

Booking is straightforward with Brooklyn, via text, but do book in advance, and be clear about possible times before contacting her, as she does enjoy some well-deserved popularity here. If you have not seen her before, she will need the introductory appropriates (reference from trusted provider, etc.) Sessions of at least an hour are her minimum, and, indeed I could not fathom spending less time in her sweet company. I would have enjoyed a 90 minute session, had I the opportunity. Next time, though, and let us hope that arrives sooner rather than later!

Do treat yourself, is my suggestion. You will not regret doing so.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.