11 hours ago, BenDover said:

i saw her a few years ago 

she has been discussed on here if you search the name 

It sounds like a different melissa. The one you're referring to is a blue eyed blonde. This one is black hair and I don't know her eye colour

4 hours ago, BenDover said:

I didn’t search up the pics, but it doesn’t look enticing, check it out and let us know?

does look 

Was just talking to her on the phone and she's available but i won't be up to Halifax till next weekend so if anyone sees her before then let me know if it's worth it 😉

• Like 1

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. It's important to exercise caution when engaging with individuals who request deposits for outcall services but claim to have an incall location.

While I cannot provide specific information about this particular girl or situation, I would advise you to proceed with caution and thoroughly research and verify the legitimacy and reputation of any individual or service provider before making any payments or commitments.

It's always a good idea to seek recommendations from trusted sources, read reviews, and consider reaching out to others who may have had previous experiences with the person in question. Additionally, if possible, meeting in a public place or requesting more information about the incall location can help ensure your safety and avoid potential scams(how far you should walk a border collie).

Remember, your safety and security should be a top priority, so it's important to trust your instincts and make informed decisions when engaging with individuals offering services.

Take care and stay safe!

Best regards,

William

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluenose2 said:

Jesus William,

You sound like ChatGPT.

I don't think you're wrong. In recent months seen an influx of recos and random posts from new members done in a similar fashion.

Things will only get worst until this forum get proper moderation bots to detect and delete those kind of posts.

Just not sure how the AI squeezed the dog walking tutorial in there.