Service Providers being Ghosted

There's nothing wrong with it for you or other women who have an internet presence that people can attest to.
I've never been against shops. When I was in an exchange, I used to request them in my line of work as well. It's just smart business strategy.

There's nothing wrong with it for you or other women who have an internet presence that people can attest to.
I've never been against shops. When I was in an exchange, I used to request them in my line of work as well. It's just smart business strategy.

I've made a recommendation for her in the hopes that it will be beneficial. She won't experience any issues at all over time because he is new to the industry. A great service provider's reputation will quickly spread like wildfire, laughing. She won't need to worry, in my opinion. Thank you again for the information. I'll forward it.

For SP's active on this board:

Providers: we have a private SP ONLY area for you to post bad date info. Contact a moderator for access!

• Like 1