Petra • White • 0775

You are arriving home from a 4 week trip, and can't wait to see your girlfriend, with whom you have a terrific connection. She feels the same for you. That is how the playfulness begins when being greeted by the lovely Petra, and ushered into her playroom. You are clasped in a warm embrace, exchanging a soft kiss, then many, and the bag you have in your hand is welded into that embrace, as nothing should stop and interrupt you and your gal in this moment.

And this is the magic that Petra creates for the duration of your sweet time with her.

I had been waiting for the opportunity to see her; then the pandemic hit. Now I see her ad posted on Leo, and I have a weekend opportunity, before she retires from the profession at the end of August. Luckily for me, she says, she has an opening on the day and time requested. I agree readily with her--yes, that is lucky for me. Connecting with Petra is easy and fun, if a gent is clear about what he wants, and has read and understood her ad. Petra sends a link to her website, and asks the gent to carefully read her cancellation policy. He does, and responds in agreement to it. She is very organized--love it when that is the case--oh, this should be good, he thinks.

And so very fine it was. Do take the opportunity, if you can, to see her. It will not come around again. Her appointment is a minimum of 90 minutes, and the time with her flows sweeetly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pepperjack said:

You are arriving home from a 4 week trip, and can't wait to see your girlfriend, with whom you have a terrific connection. She feels the same for you. That is how the playfulness begins when being greeted by the lovely Petra, and ushered into her playroom. You are clasped in a warm embrace, exchanging a soft kiss, then many, and the bag you have in your hand is welded into that embrace, as nothing should stop and interrupt you and your gal in this moment.

And this is the magic that Petra creates for the duration of your sweet time with her.

I had been waiting for the opportunity to see her; then the pandemic hit. Now I see her ad posted on Leo, and I have a weekend opportunity, before she retires from the profession at the end of August. Luckily for me, she says, she has an opening on the day and time requested. I agree readily with her--yes, that is lucky for me. Connecting with Petra is easy and fun, if a gent is clear about what he wants, and has read and understood her ad. Petra sends a link to her website, and asks the gent to carefully read her cancellation policy. He does, and responds in agreement to it. She is very organized--love it when that is the case--oh, this should be good, he thinks.

And so very fine it was. Do take the opportunity, if you can, to see her. It will not come around again. Her appointment is a minimum of 90 minutes, and the time with her flows sweeetly.

Thank you pepperjack for such sweet words and even sweeter kisses 💕.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.