Good evening fellows.

I seen her wile she was inservicing at a hotel.

She is very friendly and not in a rush.

A curvey girl but firm. I found her attractive.

I haven't repeated only because i have not had time but i would.   Her ad was up this evening and i beleve outcall only was posted.

Anyway , the short of the matter is she is real and worth a visit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have been "having a meeting" with Chantel, as she says it.  I see her once a week or one every two weeks.  In my opinion you all need to meet her.  Yes she is curvy but she's solid, but she can shake that butt like no ones business.  And she is all natural and I have felt to check and see and she is alllllll natural.  You guys need to experience her if it's the last thing you ever do.  Give you're sell the pleasure of meeting such a wonderful women.  And yes the pictures are 100% real.   Mmmmm. 

Edited by Stephen M
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stephen M said:

I have been "having a meeting" with Chantel, as she says it.  I see her once a week or one every two weeks.  In my opinion you all need to meet her.  Yes she is curvy but she's solid, but she can shake that butt like no ones business.  And she is all natural and I have felt to check and see and she is alllllll natural.  You guys need to experience her if it's the last thing you ever do.  Give you're sell the pleasure of meeting such a wonderful women.  And yes the pictures are 100% real.   Mmmmm. She takes her time with you.  If you are nervous she will help you not be nervous any more.  She is one of a kind.  I will be texting her again for sure.

• Like 3

I have seen Chantel a few times now and each time has been amazing.  This is just my personal opinion.  I was happy to see the women I met was the women in the pictures.  She is a total sweet heart and she always makes sure I’m happy before she leaves.  She also doesn’t rush threw everything and she seems to enjoy what she’s doing, and she’s really good and what she does.  She’s worth every dollar I spend.  I have even gotten multiple hours a couple times and she makes my time very enjoyable.  I also have a nice time just having a conversation with her, she’s very smart and easy to talk to.  She’s just great at everything. 

• Like 2

I have been with Chantel a few times, she’s such a sweet heart.  Always makes sure I’m happy before she leaves.  She not only beautiful but she’s smart I can talk to her about anything.  Worth every bit of money I spend.  We have had a couple multiple hour calls and they were so much fun.  I have to say she’s great at what she does, she makes me feel amazing.  If I could get into detail I would, she’s really good at a few things.  She definitely worth the visit with her, trust me. 

• Like 1

Hidden

I have been with Chantel a few times, she’s such a sweet heart.  Always makes sure I’m happy before she leaves.  She not only beautiful but she’s smart I can talk to her about anything.  Worth every bit of money I spend.  We have had a couple multiple hour calls and they were so much fun.  I have to say she’s great at what she does, she makes me feel amazing.  If I could get into detail I would, she’s really good at a few things.  She definitely worth the visit with her, trust me. 

• Like 1

Chantel is the most beautiful and the best women on Leo’s I have had.  I have gone to see a few different women but not any more now I will only see her.  Price is high but worth it.  I’ll keep paying it no problem.  Nicest girl on here. 

• Like 1

WOW!!!! Three members, all brand new to Lyla, are using their first and only posts to praise Chantel.

🤔 

Not suspicious at all.

• Haha 5